A-Z Networks, Inchotel conditions

A Aug 01, 2018

On the weekend of July 27-28 I returned home to Alabama for my aunt's funeral. On the way I made reservations at the red roof inn in saraland alabama. Once I arrived I checked in, went to room, then out for supper, returned, ate, watched some tv and then unpacked to hang my shirts up to get the wrinkles out and only to find there were no hangers. So I ladi them out and would iron in the morning. Wasn't going to complain about that. The mirror in the room really looked awful as well, smeared and dirty. I then went to bed. When I woke I went to bathroom and as always, as I was taught as a child, lifted the toilet seat before using it. Something granny surely is proud of i'm sure. When I did I was shocked to see feces scattered all around the rim of the seat and walls of it. I almost threw up. I then brushed my teeth and while doing so noticed a strand of long black hair suck to my bald head and hanging down in front of my eye. I pulled it off and then went to the bed. It was then I found more hair on one of the pillows I didn't rest my head on and two makeup smeared pillows. It was apparent my wife was not with me, nor did I have a guest in the night, and thus I presumed someone just didn't do a great job cleaning. I showered, ironed my shirt and left as not to be late. I'm taking the time now to share this with you and ask that something be done down there. I chose this hotel because many of the others were sold out, and never again will I take a bargain of Red Roof Inn's. I'm sure not all are this condition and definitely not managed in this manner. I found the location great, the proximity to dining and Wal-Mart an excellent choice, but all else with this hotel failed. I'm including pictures. I did find something nice to add and wanted that too in the details. At first glance when walking into the room, it looked clean and presentable. Loved the hardwood floor, power outlet's, because I take a lot for computer equipment on my trips.