Zipbooksinvoice payment not transferred to my bank account

J

On June 9, 2017 I processed an invoice for $300 to Adam Petriella 1407 Broadway 28th Floor New York, NY [protected] through Zipbooks. On June 20, 2017 I notified Zipbooks that $289.80 had not been transferred to my bank account. Karin Hernandez sent three emails in response. In the first she said I needed to update my tax information with their payment processor, Stripe. I am so sorry about this. It appears that Stripe is requesting some addtional informaton before they enable your transfers.Please provide the following: In the second she said Hi Jon, Ok, I have updated the information. We are in contact with Stripe today to find out what is going on with all of our payments being disabled, and I will let you know as soon as I have an answer. In the third she said To process credit card transactions, we use Stripe - a payment service provider. Looks like for your initial account setup, Stripe is taking longer than usual to finish account verification. Usually this doesn't take very long for Stripe to complete, but it looks like Stripe has had some delays with your account. I will open a ticket with Stripe to see if any additional information will help them expedite this process. Fortunately, your account verification is usually only one time, so once we get past this, we should be set. Once your account is verified, we will immediately initiate the transfer to your bank account - which takes about 2 business days to complete The phone number I found for Zipbooks [protected] gives an error message that it cannot be competed.

RESOLVED

The transfer was submitted and is in transit. I am very pleased with the resolution and outcome.

• Updated by Jon Roussel · Jun 22, 2017

I am very pleased to report that this matter was resolved to my satisfaction after speaking with Brad at Zipbooks.