Tui Holidaysout of season holiday package

O Jul 16, 2019

I am writing to raise a serious concern regards to holiday package that was purchased by me and my partner trevor perry for visiting bourgas (bulgaria) for a week from 14th of may to 21st of may 2018. Following to our conversation on 21st of may at silver springs hotel. I have expressed 2 main issues we have experienced as with my partner as follows:

1. Misleading information.
2. Disappointment with facilities.

As I have explained on our conversation we experienced extremely stressful conditions as silver springs hotel had only one individual working on site as reception, bar man and as a manager. The restaurant at the hotel was closed nearly every day apart from morning which gave us huge disappointment as we were unable to enjoy our stay and felt very limited. There are one supermarket and one little food shop outside the hotel and both of them were closed as a result we had to walk just to get some basic things as water etc. After speaking to few other families staying in the same hotel, they have mentioned exact the same concerns as they were unable to enjoy themselves as restaurant was shut at all times. We feel extremely disappointed as we have been told the season time hasn't started yet so for that reason there won't be very little places open. Being off season also caused one person to work at the hotel and he was literally unable to keep up with all task and caused him leaving the hotel in the afternoon. Overall, we think we have been mislead by tui as no information was presented while booking the holiday package to clarify bulgari operates during seasonal time only (which has been mentioned by yourself). We would also want to highlight health and safety issue at the hotel which was non existent in case of fire or any other accident on site. We really hope our complaint will be addressed to a relevant department and dealt promptly as we are convinced the holiday package was sold to us as fraud. This is against travel package regulations 1992 and against the law to mislead customers by selling them holiday packages with off season destinations. As you confirmed verbally this complaint will be logged on tui system accordingly and will be escalated to another department to review within 15 day. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Additional to our complaint, I can confirm we have got photos and videos taken at that time as additional details.