TonerSelectiontonerselection is a scam!

D

I have ordered some Epson ink cartridges and received the wrong ones. The ones I got were Canon cartridges. I contacted the company and asked for a replacement and was told that they need some time to resolve my issues. Later I contacted TonerSelection again and asked about their decision and they suggested me to use the ones I received. I said that these cartridges were not even recognized by the printer. Then they promised to contact me back later and that was the last thing I heard from them. What a terrible company!! Avoid at all costs!