The Clik ClubSelective Payment/Unfair Treatment of member

To whom it may concern:
I decided to submit a complaint because I think I doesn't deserve what I'm experiencing right now from the admin of WWW.THECLIKCLUB.COM. The owner/admin of the site still suspects me of cheating on the site's Referral contest held last October. God knows, I didn't used any means to cheat or hide my IP Address. I worked hard on referring my friends just to get to the top spot. After I received my reward of 5$ from the said referral contest, i decided to cash out. I waited several days but still I haven't received my payment yet. Then I contacted the site admin and asked what seems to be the problem why my payment is taking so long for me to receive. Then she said she still suspecting my Referred members. I responded and said that she should check the IP addresses if there are some similarities on it. Then she doesn't respond. I kept on on PM'ng her since Nov. 1 until now, but still no response. When I checked the site's payment proof page, I saw that she had issued some payments last November 9. For me this is not fair. I believe I only deserve what I worked hard for.

I do hope you could help me with this.
Thank you!