sundt constructionhurt on the job

in december 2007 a concrete pump fellover and the boom landed on me, it pushed me in a footing folding me up like a taco.after three months of seeing there doctors they said there was nothing wrong with me, but i could not raise my are without pain.so i went to a new doctor on my own and he found out what was wrong with me.i told sundt what was going on and asked them to pay the doctor bill they said there doctor cleared me and shutup.this went on till august 2008 when they layed me off, i was a forman.they said they had no room for me because i cant keep my mouth shut.