Renter's InsuranceThey treat you like a criminal

R

We had a home invasion on May 3rd and we submitted our documents by May 9th. Every since May 9th we have been in the same position with the company, reviewing. Meanwhile, we have had to go the whole month without any electronics. I work from home and have been losing money. My finance' goes to school and she haven't been able to complete any work once she gets home. We have continuously contacting them letting them know that we have an urgency. They stated that it would take them 1-2days to call to verify the receipts and they have been doing that for 2 weeks. It is now day 25 and we still haven't heard anything. This company doesn't make your life easier when you have a home invasion. They actually treat you like the criminal and they drag their feet with your claim. I have yet to understand what the problem have been... I will NEVER recommend anyone to this company. Next time we will be going with State Farm or Geico!