Union Supply Direct Logo

Union Supply Direct

Having problems with Union Supply Direct?

Union Supply Direct reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 15, 2012. The latest review Can not get a customer Service agent to answer the phone was posted on Apr 27, 2021. Union Supply Direct has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 19 reviews. Union Supply Direct has resolved 0 complaints.

Union Supply Direct Customer Service Contacts

Thu5:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri5:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat7:00 AM - 1:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Union Supply Direct Customer Service. Initial Union Supply Direct complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Union Supply Direct above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Union Supply Direct. Discuss the issues you have had with Union Supply Direct and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Union Supply Direct Complaints & Reviews

Union Supply DirectCan not get a customer Service agent to answer the phone

On 04/02/2021 i placed an order for inmate at Clifton, Tn. It was never received, so i placed another order on 04/23/2021. I can not get a customer service agent to answer any phone calls. I have tried to resolve this by chatting on internet, and text messages on my cell phone. It is all automated and you can not talk to anyone to try to get issues resolved.They have charged my bank account for 2 orders although they have not gone through my bank account yet. Inmate number is 512423 please i need help with this situation. My phone number is [protected] or email is [protected]@outlook.com

Union Supply DirectCard chared for no apparent reason! There was no order placed or on hold at this company

Card ending 3675 was charged 46.68 on 04/19/2021 at approximately 8:16 p.m.
    Please refund in full I have not made a purchase!! My card was charged for $46.86 I haven't placed an order so why has my card been charged? Please contact me for a full refund and an explanation as to why your system is charging my card randomly. Unable to reach this company. If there is a glitch in your system customers should have been notified. I am very appalled that this is happening to me. Please contact me as soon as possible at [protected] email teetee21.[protected]@gmail.com gmail.com

Union Supply Directorder on hold

On March 15, 2021, my husband and I placed an order with Union Supply for our daughter. When I checked the status of the package, I got a message that the order was on hold and when I tried to track it the order was null and void. The money for it came out of our account and when I tried to reach customer service, I was unable to reach a person and the chat bot was no help

Union Supply DirectOrder not shipping - Order on hold - Money taken from account - No answer from customer service request

Order's placed on 3/2/21 and 3/3/21. First order is EWA5890760 placed on 3/2/21. I received a thank you for my order and the money was taken from my bank account and the order is still in processing with no updates. Second order is EWA5891897. I received a thank you email for my order and the next day I received an email saying there was an issue with my payment however the money was pulled from my bank account. I have been contacting them since 3/5/21 with no reply. I've called them many times now and no one answers the phone. I just spent 50 minutes listening to hold music again. This needs to be resolved right now as the money was taken from my accounts and the orders need to be shipped. This is fraud and very poor customer service.

Union Supply Directunable to reach business after order that was never received

I paid for aprepaid account in December 2020. The inmate never received anything from Union Supply, no catalog, form... nothing! Now it is March 2021, and I be been trying to get a hold of this business, which took my money but did not deliver! Inmate is to this day not able to access the pre paid account!

Tried their live chat - no response. Tried emails - no response. Tried to remain on their customer service phone line for hours - no response! I truly believe this company is scammimg people! Unacceptable!

Paid $105 for something we never received! I want my money back!

unable to reach business after order that was never received

Union Supply DirectFailure to timely process order/deficiency in customer service

I ordered a package on January 23, 2021. Order was not ever processed. I sought to cancel order to insure that package is not send at a later date and thus jeopardize eligibility to receive another quarterly package. Customer service sent me through a loop where I was not attended to nor afforded the opportunity to submit a complaint and resolve issue.

Union Supply Directmy order was cancelled and 3 months later, still no refund .... 2 hours on hold just to hear that its done ....its not

I placed an order in dec 2020 for the Oregon holiday package, it was cancelled and i was told the retund was issued and i would get my money back in 3 to 5 days. now its march 2021 and after 7 calls and 10 emails with not one thing done besides being lied to, still have not got my $291.00 refunded to me. my order # is EOR5775440 i used my bank . ive had my bank manager talk to your customer service people and confirm that theres been no refund.

Union Supply DirectPackage Not Received

I ordered a package for an inmate on 1/9/2021. Here it is 3/4/2021 and I am still getting the run around. I have sent emails, no response. I have waited on hold to speak with someone for almost 5 hours, and got no one. The line disconnected. I have most of my calls and email that will show no response, and that will show the average wait time is over 3 hours to get someone. I attached emails and still not one response. I called a few days ago after waiting on hold for two hours and they stated they will replace the order. I called today less than a week later, and they do not see any order replace. This is a ridiculous, and unfair to customers. I spoke with a Kay and she said she would transfer me to a supervisor. She transferred me back into the customer service que where I had to wait an additional 2 hrs and got Kay back. I very dissatisfied with

Union Supply DirectCannot Pay for Orders

Over the past three months I have placed orders using three different methods of payment hoping it would clear the payment issue and be sent. All three times I have gotten the same email saying the payment didn't clear. I was told to contact the company but there is no way to talk to anyway. I have been on hold this morning for over 2 hours and have been experiencing this every month until I finally give up. I have emailed several times and used the chat feature with zero response other than leave a call back number and no calls me back.

Union Supply Directlack of response to repeated inquiries

My son is in a state prison in CA. I ordered a package for him (Order # ECA5827178) from Union Supply Direct on 1/28/21. The next day I checked the status on the package and the message said it was on hold and that I should call customer service. Since 2/1/21, I have emailed both their customer service addresses 6 times and have received no response. I called both their customer service numbers at least 20 times this month, and every time I get put on hold; after over an hour waiting I hang up. I have tried the chat line and have gotten no response. Today I called company headquarters in both CA and TX and was put on the same hold line, and again I hung up after an hour. There is an issue of time here. If my son does not receive this package before 3/31/21, he will have been denied his state-authorized right to receive a package in the first quarter.

Union Supply DirectCanceling orders then charging account a second time

I placed an order through Union Supply at the end of January. My order was canceled and was issued a refund back to my account. Union Supply charged my account again for an order that was canceled/voided and another order was never placed. To actually speak to a live person is Impossible and to get a response through email is a joke!

Canceling orders then charging account a second time

Union Supply Directissue with order

THIS IS THE WORST company ever.

No respect for customers at all.

I called and was dealt with by an incoherent INCOMPETENT individual manning the phones- she was EXTREMELY RUDE and AGGRESSIVE and would not even listen to my initial issue which I raised very politely but she kept talking over me and insisting that i was lying about an order i had placed myself. However, she cut me off on the line.

Their website is slow to use and has many defects which had resulted with an issue for the order i placed.

i expect a full refund else I will SUE THEM FOR FRAUD!

Union Supply Directreturn policy

Very rude and uncaring staff on chat line. Inmate was unable to return items that were ordered from your catalog, and supposed to be acceptable by the prison. As it turns out most of the items had to be returned due to the prison not accepting them. The inmate did not have the information needed such as the address, to return the items, so he returned them to me. Now I am stuck with these items because they have to be returned by the prison, not the person that ordered and paid for them. When I called Union Supply Direct I told them I would not be ordering again, and I would be making a complaint, their reply was ok. I hope people make sure they order from a reputable company so they don't waste their money.

Union Supply Directinmate package

Placed order and 2 items order that wasn't out of stock was substituted for something else the customer service is incompetent including management as well no one wants to take responsibility and refuse to credit my account. They keep telling me to have inmate have facility contact them about order I talk to 4 different people and no one wants to help

Union Supply Direct — customer service

My order was placed originally online on october 14. I received an email saying that the order was cancelled...

Union Supply Direct — trying to get a refund on a canceled order

This is a terrible company and very bad bad customer service: I have called the office numerous times, to see...

Union Supply Direct — products took 11 days to be shipped & only after I threatened to cancel the order & give bad reviews

You wrote a review for union supply direct 3 hours ago 1.0 star rating 4/10/2018 I placed an order on...

Rancho Dominguez

Union Supply Direct — inmate packages

Union supply's standards for customer service are obviously low. Any communication with staff is pointle...

Union Supply Direct — they have no respect to their customers

Awful service and rude staff is in union supply direct. They have no respect to their customers. They think...