printsasia.comSelling Pirated PDFs - Including Mine

The site is offering pirated downloads of my books 'Bread Upon the Waters' and 'Rise of The Beast'

Their is no way to contact them; otherwise, I'd post or email the following information:

Hello,

The book downloads of "Bread Upon the Waters" and "Rise of The Beast"by Marc Libidinsky is of a pirated electronic copy of my book. I have been away for a little while, so some more sites like your's have popped up. I'll give you 24 hours to take my book(s) off of your site, before I go to the FBI for the 5th time. Don't think that if you are outside of the USA that the FBI cannot take your site down. Oh, yea, forgot to add that the FBI, or a foreign representative, will also confiscate your hardware.

Best of Luck,