Prescription Management Groupcredit card charged after I cancelled their service.

E Nov 09, 2018

On July 28, 2018 I joined prescription management group as they advised there was a $50.00 fee to join and a $39.95 charge for medicine, however after they charged my credit card I did not receive the medicine. They finely shipped the medicine after they had charged my credit card a second time. I had already cancelled my membership before they charged my credit card. Then in Sept. they again charged credit card. On Oct. 1 spoke with a gentleman named Johnny who advised it was to hard to issue credit to my credit card so they would issue a check for the amount of $79.90 which would take 10 to 12 days. Here it is Nov. 9, 2018 and no check has been issued, when I try to call all I get is a recording and left a message but do not receive a return call. Be sure of the way this company handles a cancellation before you give out your credit card.