The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Pay-EaseLack of Payment

Pay-Ease is refusing to pay for services rendered on their bill-pay kiosks. Their were circumstances regarding damage to the kiosk, during a shipping process. They made us aware of the issue and we asked for damage estimates, so a claim can be filed. We never received a damage report to file this claim and after several months, turned over their account to a collection agency. After several months of being contacted regarding this debt, they simply paid $150 to obtain an "seize and desist" order on our collection agency. Of course, we have tried calling to get this settled, before legal proceedings are filed, but so far no response. In February, it will have been 8 months since services were rendered and the date we file a small claims proceeding. We all know, if ruled in our favor, additional lawyer, traveling expenses and other fees will be applied. So what was over $3, 000 initially, will turn into $10, 000 or more with a judgement reflecting upon their reputation and credit.
Their services involve bill-pay kiosks to government, retail and Universities throughout the US. If anyone can provide additional complaint boards to post too, please let me know and we will keep ypu posted on the current proceedings at hand.

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions


    Unhappy consumers gather online at and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.