Repwest Insurance Company Logo

Repwest Insurance Company

Having problems with Repwest Insurance Company?

Repwest Insurance Company reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 30, 2009. The latest review To stop payment at this time. was posted on Apr 26, 2021. The latest complaint Unresolved Claim was resolved on Mar 03, 2021. Repwest Insurance Company has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 17 reviews. Repwest Insurance Company has resolved 5 complaints.

Repwest Insurance Company Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 528 5673 (Safe Products)
+1 877 202 0736 (Safestor Pay-With-Rent)
2721 North Central Avenue, 8th Floor
Phoenix, Arizona
Postal Address
P.O. Box 24463, Phoenix AZ 85074

Canada
P.O. Box 9950, Stoney Creek Ontario, Canada L8G4P1

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Repwest Insurance Company Customer Service. Initial Repwest Insurance Company complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Repwest Insurance Company above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Repwest Insurance Company. Discuss the issues you have had with Repwest Insurance Company and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Repwest Insurance Company Complaints & Reviews

Repwest Insurance CompanyTo stop payment at this time.

My name is Rose Hammonds phone number [protected] I am requesting for all damage and to stop storage payment,

my storage unit it is infested with Rats I have been with the storage company i believe for 15 if or more years and never had to deal with this before, I was up at the storage last month and nothing was in there, there eating threw the bags and boxes I have fabric in there they are eating the fabric.
everything in storage is boxes, daycare items, fabric, and furniture bags,

There was new gown in a bag which was tied up they ate thru the bag eating the fabric and lace, I can't do anything to move my stuff out because of the rats, I went to the storage on Wednesday because have try calling no answer and went to the office on Wednesday April 21, 2021 spoke with a young man and he had stated that his Manager was on vacation. He asked if there was something that he can help with and I said yes told him about my storage said since he have been here he have never had to deal with that before.

But there was another Manager who was over seeing but was not there and they had taken my name and number said that he will give a call when her get back and never had a return call from who was over seeing.
I Went up to the storage to take picture on Sat April 24th and after opening the door the Rats was jumping around and I closed the door back and left I called again and the one Manager is still on Vacation asked about the other Manager and the young man stated that he was busy if you can leave name and number he will give call back today and nothing again.

I went to the storage office today and spoke with another young man I asked for the Corporate office number because I need my payment to stop and trying to find out how to get my belonging out of there but got to see what is all damage the young man stated that he was gone for today and he though that his manager had returned the call said no. He also mention that his manager stated to give me the repwest.com and do a claim which that was wrong for not returning the call.

I asking for the payment to be stop at this time and need to get into the storage to get the thing out that is not damage. please if you can give call back I appreciate

I try to take picture but the Rats was running and jumping around I was afraid I had taken two picture these are all I have right now.

To stop payment at this time.
To stop payment at this time.

• Repwest Insurance Company's response · Apr 27, 2021

Hello Rose,
      Sorry to hear of your concerns regarding your storage unit. However, to assist you, when I look in the claim system for name "Rose Hammonds" or "Rosita Hammonds", I do not see a claim for you here at Repwest. I also searched by just "Hammonds" and only see truck type of claims in other states not related to you. If you filed the claim, was it filed by a different persons name? Please know that although you may have spoken to the storage center manager, you need to actually file a claim directly with Repwest Insurance Company in order for us to assist you. You can either file the claim online: https://repwest.com/Claims, or you can call it in to: [protected], dialing Option 1. Your claim will be assigned to a handling claim adjuster and once the claim adjuster receives the file, you'll be contacted to start the process. Please have prepared all photographs of the damaged belongings ready to submit, and it is recommended to Not throw anything away until your claim has been resolved in case it is decided based on the value that there needs to be an independent adjuster inspection, etc. Thank you and hopefully that helps assist you... Sincerely, Anne Collins, Complaints Liaison

Repwest Insurance CompanyCar Accident

I was involved in a car accident Friday April 9th at 9:20 am. I filed a claim that same day. The other driver was in a rented U-Haul truck she blew a stop sign on her cell phone and ran right into my truck. Totally took out the front end of my truck as well as injured me. I filed claim with Rep west the same day as of today 4/13 still haven't been contacted by an adjuster. When I went to the yard 4/12 I was told they made contact that Sat 4/11 via satellite imaging to say Rep West covers the U Haul but not the damage it caused. I called, called and called until finally I got a young lady Jenna Williams who proceeded to tell me the police officer who cited there driver at fault DOESN'T determine fault. I then spoke with her supervisor Kary Jones who informed me that she was right and I shouldn't address her in that tone and go through my insurance very professional and ethical outfit indeed

• Repwest Insurance Company's response · Apr 14, 2021

Hello Reginald, Sorry to hear of your concerns. Please know that we also received this morning, the duplicate of these concerns through the Better Business Bureau (BBB) web platform, and as that is a formal consumer response platform, that will be where you will receive the response from our claims management regarding your concerns. However, I wanted to make sure to reply here briefly as a courtesy as well. Please know that since your loss only just occurred recently last week on 4/9/2021, and we are open Monday - Friday business hours, is why you didn't get a weekend response, as well as, being so recent is why there is not a resolution yet. There are many factors involved with a proper investigation and documentation protocols that are required for all the parties involved and all of the vehicle equipment involved, so all of those factors do take time to process accurately. We appreciate your patience and you'll have follow-up soon as things progress with updates from your handling claim adjuster. Sincerely, Anne Collins-Clark, Complaints Liaison

Repwest Insurance CompanyUnresolved Claim

I was hit by a uhaul on 2/4/2021 . The person driving the uhaul gave me the insurance info and I contacted rep west. The day I filed the claim the adjuster was very generous over time she stopped responding to my calls and would only send emails. She claims the claim is still being investigated even thought the uhaul driver was clearly at fault and now she is not communicating at all. All I want is my car fixed and this company is clearly unprofessional and unresponsive. I need this issue resolved ASAP!!

• Repwest Insurance Company's response · Mar 03, 2021

Hello Tyrenika,

I have received the notice here of your concerns with your claim. I looked up your information and will forward your concerns to the handling claim adjuster and supervisor on the file.

Please note: Per the email communication that I see the adjuster Sylvia sent you yesterday 3/3/21; the claim investigation is still ongoing, that is why she does not have an update for you at this time. In this claim, there are other person involved such as the field investigator and the other insurance company persons, etc, and with that each has their own timeline schedules and items that must be completed on their side, etc, that we are waiting on. So, we sincerely appreciate your patience while your claim adjuster and the other parties all complete their necessary tasks. Sylvia will follow-up with you again once she has more details for you.

Anne Collins
          Complaints Liaison
          Repwest Insurance

Repwest Insurance CompanyUhaul accident

My vehicle was struck by a uhaul. The incident was captured on my security cameras. I forwarded the video to the claims person. The video is very straight forward. I am told it is still under investigation and am unable to reach the person handling my claim. If I don't hear back from someone soon, I will be filing a complaint with the better business bureau as well as contacting an attorney

• Repwest Insurance Company's response · Jan 04, 2021

Hello Rob,

I do not see enough information on here for me to look up your claim concerns for you, so if you can please send me your full name, Repwest claim #, and your best contact information, then I will be able to pull up your claim and advise the claims management team to follow-up with you. You can send that to: [email protected]

...Thank you, and I look forward to assisting you. - Anne Collins, Complaints Liaison, Repwest Insurance Company

Repwest Insurance CompanyPaying out on claims

I had a hitch installed on 7/8/2020 with UHaul. Filed claim on 7/9/2020. Submitted pictures along with estimates. Have had 3 companies tell me hitch isn't installed properly and they exceeded their installition steps and damaged my vehicle with crocked cuts. Today is 9/8/2020 still not resolved. They tried to tell me to take their Estimate of Record along with a $ 609.43 check to a body shop. The three bids came back at $1, 726.14, $ 1, 331.43 and $ 3, 182.91, I returned the check for $ 609.43. I have emailed with no response 5 times since then. I sent a picture of the check saying "Return to Sender" I want my vehicle repaired.

• Repwest Insurance Company's response · Sep 09, 2020

Hello Ms. Madsen,

I have received the notice here of your concerns with your claim. I looked up your information and will forward your concerns to the handling claim adjuster, supervisor and manager on file. Please note, what they were asking for is that your choice repair facility must write what's called a "Supplemental Estimate" showing in detail what they found after teardown that validates those amounts since they are higher than the initial damage Estimate. I see in the file notes that a professional 3rd party Inspector was offered to come inspect your vehicle, that might be the best option. Someone from our team will follow-up with you to assist you. Thank you! - Anne Collins, Complaints Liason, Repwest Insurance Company

Dec 10, 2019

Repwest Insurance Company — stolen property from storage unit

I rented a unit at this location for about 8 months and never had any issues until the end. While moving my...

Dec 09, 2019

Repwest Insurance Company — repairs to my car

On 11/14/19 i was at a red light and was hit by a uhaul truck. The Driver got out and apologize and gave me...

Repwest Insurance Companyfailure to give accurate information regarding a trailer/hitch for a car!

Do not trust Uhaul company. If something happens to your car because of Uhaul employees failing to inform you on what's best for a safe and damage free move, they will completely deny and avoid you until the claim expires or they close it. I went to Uhaul in Concord, CA a week prior to leaving to see if my car could qualify for anything to assist with my move. I told them I was driving from Pittsburg, CA to Norcross, GA and they said my car would be fine and that they had to order a hitch for my car because there was none on site that would accommodate my car. Then they attached the trailer to my 2015 Nissan Versa. My Father and I barely made it to Kingman, Arizona before my transmission blew out and the car completely shut off exiting the freeway do to the weight of the trailer. It took about 10-15 just to keep cutting it on and off to exit the freeway safely. We were stranded and constantly calling uhaul for help. When we finally got someone to help they made me tow my car separately on my insurance and only came to pick up the trailer. Then they made me pay another fee of $667.30 to get a 15footer with a flatbed attached for my car. When I had just paid $645.15 less than 24hours ago for the hitch and trailer they failed to acknowledge wasn't for my car at all. I filed a claim with Repwest Insurance and was told needed a diagnostic test to prove my transmission was damaged do to their trailer. Gave them all what they asked for and I still got the run around for 10 months and in that time I've gotten my car repossessed for $9286.39 (defiance fee), spent $1311.88 in lyft and $2047.24 in uber rides just to get back and forth to work. Plus having to pay a car note for $466.89 and insurance for $139.19 for 2 months of not being to drive my car before it was taken because it would cut off and make knocking noises if driven. I sent numerous emails and complaints from every which way and been calling non stop, but nothing. They keep denying and avoiding me and now since I don't have the car they are claiming that there is no proof at all that anything was wrong with the car. And now they have closed the case and refuse to respond back. The manager from Concord, CA (James) and the one in Kingman, Arizona were the only two who said Uhaul knows better than to put a hitch and trailer on anything and that James would have told me no and to find another way if he had of been at work that day. He was the only one who owned up to the negligence of Uhaul. NEVER EVER RENT ANYTHING FROM UHAUL. TAKE YOUR CHANCE AND MAKE A TRIP TWICE ACROSS THE COUNTRY OR USE ANOTHER COMPANY. DO NOT RISK YOUR LIFE AND EMOTIONAL, MENTAL AND FINANCIAL STABILITY!!

failure to give accurate information regarding a trailer/hitch for a car!

Repwest Insurance Companyinsurance policy and unprofessional attitude and ignorance of the agent

I have submitted a claim to repwest about water leak in the u-haul truck as results damaging an expensive sound equipment. When I returned the truck to final destination I brought the water leak issue to the agent's attention but he refused to listen and suggested I make a claim to repwest. So I did it. Repwest agent acted unprofessionally, ignoring my calls, delaying responses via e-mail in the acceptable time frame. Finally, I got lucky after many attempts to speak with the agent, she informed me that they won't cover the damage of my property caused by water leaks in the u-haul rental truck and I have to deal with it by myself, suggesting to contact initial rental office. And this is after I purchased savemove insurance at the first place which indicated cargo protection - coverage for your possessions. Insurance agent stated that there is no water leaks reported by the office of destination which refused to listen to my complaint. Alarming enough, that I brought water leak issue to attention of the agent of u-haul office of destination but agent refused to listen to my complaint. Is this kind of scheme?

Jan 16, 2019

Repwest Insurance Company — insurance

Do not waste your money on this insurance. Total rip off. I was advised to pick up this insurance to cover my...

Jan 12, 2019

Repwest Insurance Company — uhaul insurance storage claim

Started claim around June. They sent someone out the yired and they did not go through storage just looked at...

Repwest Insurance Company — my broken and damaged items

Rep west insurance is a joke. They act like they care, sound fake, as soon as they get the claim, they say...

Trabuco Canyon

Uhaul Repwest Insurance — storage unit

ON October 14, 2015 I submitted a claim to Repwest Insurance company as I was told to do by the manager at...

Repwest Insurance On Behalf Of Uhaul Inc. — claim for property damage caused by uhaul rental

Summary of occurance: On Saturday, 28 March 2015, at 2:20pm EST, a Uhaul Rental Truck #TT4138D, Arizona...

Ivyland

Uhaul Repwest Insurance — claim is not resolved no status provided

I submitted a claim on 5 / 27 / 11 and they have not tried to resolve the claim, i had stored 10 set of...

Republic Western Insurance Company — Unprofessional - horrible company

Similar to another complaint on this site ... i was hit by a U-haul truck ... Renter paid for insurance, wa...

Republic Western Insurance Company — Unprofessional

My car was hit by a UHaul truck early October and there still hasn't been any progress on my claim...