India Yamaha Motor Logo

India Yamaha Motor

Having problems with India Yamaha Motor?

India Yamaha Motor Customer Service Contacts

A-3, Industrial Area, Noida-Dadri Road, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P.)
Surajpur
India - 201306

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with India Yamaha Motor Customer Service. Initial India Yamaha Motor complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for India Yamaha Motor above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about India Yamaha Motor. Discuss the issues you have had with India Yamaha Motor and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

India Yamaha Motor Complaints & Reviews

YamahaBoat engine - serial number 6dax-1042104 model f200xb

I purchased a new Yamaha boat engine ( Model F200XB / Ser. # 6DAX-104204) on a Robalo 21 6/19/2020.
I used the boat and engine for a total of 15 hours.
I launched the boat a few weeks ago and the engine sputtered and died out within a few minutes of outing and began to smoke. I did not hear any audible alarm nor saw any alarm issues on the boat operation console.
I was towed into the dock.
I took boat and engine to a Yamaha dealer at the Kona Coast Marine shop and have dealt with the owner Gary - Ph. [protected] / [protected].
I am told by Gary that the impeller malfunctioned and did not cool engine as a result many parts of the engine melted and burned up much of the engine.
Gary could not find any debris in the impeller nor any external damage that may have caused engine to malfunction.

India Yamaha MotorService

In 25 sept 2020 I finance a motorcycle fzs FI VI the person whos name is saif he work in star yamaha (address:-10, lalbagh opp naza market hazaratganj lucknow 226010 Uttar Pradesh.) He sell me that motorcycle in rupee 1, 25, 088. I pay Down payment 80, 000 thus the left ammount for loan is rupee 45, 088 but he make a loan rupee 47, 000.
    So why he approved a loan a rupee 47, 000 instead of rupee 45, 088.
    He cheat me. I just want return my rupee 1912..
    And please take a action upon Mr. Saif
    Thankyou

• India Yamaha Motor's response · Feb 08, 2021

Dear Kusum Mayura,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.
        We request you to please share your contact details with us to assist you further.

Team Yamaha India

YamahaYamaha 2018 star venture tc javp38y4000135

My last SVTC JYAVP38Y7JA000033 lasted about 900 miles before it started leaking oil. Yamaha after 3 months of me waiting with no transportation exchanged the lemon for another lemon. My new bike is sitting in the shop since Nov. 4th with no end in site. I paid $27, 000 for a bike I can't ride. Yamaha needs to step up and make it right! I have No transportation but just paid registration and insurance on a bike I own but can't ride. Please help me!!

• India Yamaha Motor's response · Jan 01, 2021

Dear Tom Irvine,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.
          We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [email protected], so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
          Address (if possible)
          You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number [protected], Monday to Saturday between 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.

Nov 07, 2020

India Yamaha Motor — The manager tried to beat me and also abused me with very shameful words

I own R15 2.0 version, I recently serviced my bike from Moharir auto, Nashik, Maharashtra. The manager and...

India Yamaha MotorYamaha authorised spare parts stockist sold very old, used and electroplated suspension inner tube as brand new.

Rx100 front suspension inner tubes bought from Remya Agencies, authorised yamaha stockist, Kollam, Kerala 691001, found, renovated and electroplated inner tubes packed as brand new original spare parts. Due to the oil leakage found on front suspension again, the workshop people dismantled the inner tubes and found all the electro platings has gone.

So they cheated me by knowingly selling the renovated inner tubes.

• India Yamaha Motor's response · Dec 13, 2020

Dear S. Mathews,

Team Yamaha

India Yamaha MotorUnethical behaviour towards customer and failure to provide service to my bike.

Myself lodh susheel kumar
          I bought yamaha fz16 black
          registration no: ts04 ej8507 for which I have a deep regret for your poor services.
          I visited jgp yamaha motors at laxmidevipalli, kothagudem.
          Pin : 507101.
          Dealer name: deepak
          service manager: sony +[protected].
          Thrice this month.
          Every time they are sending me back with silly reasons.
          Like no mechanic available.
          No spare parts available.
          I am losing my faith on your yamaha.
          What is this service?
          how can you give a dealership to such unethical.
          I suggest u to better to stop selling selling yamaha bikes and sell cycles if you are unable to provide service to your own bikes.

I demand an urgent action towards them.

• Updated by susheelk29 · Oct 15, 2020

urgent action needed

• India Yamaha Motor's response · Oct 16, 2020

Dear Lodh Susheel kumar,

Apr 15, 2020

India Yamaha Motor — Parts

Dear Sir, After doing a long effort I'll get your mail id. Sir, I want to inform you that at rishikesh...

Feb 01, 2020

India Yamaha Motor — fascino

I wanted to buy fascino. I gave Rs.1000 as advance. Then regarding warranty clause, the agent could not...

India Yamaha Motorfz25 handlebar vibration - due to front wheel issue in new bike

Hi,
            I purchased my bike at Jan 1st. I have faced handle bar vibration from my purchasing date and the same day I informed to show room.. they told me to check air. After I comes we ll check on first service. Today I gave service to the same showroom service center nd mentioned issue also.. finally the mechanic called me to told I checked every thing but still vibration is not reduced we are also suspecting issue with the wheel. I feel this issue is happening from first day of purchase. What is may question is How it happens on New bike? Who is responsible for this? Why you are giving this much un quality products? And one more is this bike cross the proper testing? If yes means why they are not found this issue at testing time?

• India Yamaha Motor's response · Feb 12, 2020

Dear c prabhu,

Greetings from Yamaha,
                Address (if possible)
                You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number [protected], Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.

Jan 13, 2020

India Yamaha Motor — bike service

I gave my bike service on last month 20th dec, they charge me around rs.3320, but not properly serviced, and...

Jan 08, 2020

India Yamaha Motor — fraud/ wrong practice while servicing

Parts added in the bill without been replaced in the bike, clutch place replacement labor charge added...

Dec 30, 2019

India Yamaha Motor — amount refund

Hi Everyone, This is to notice you that Sairam motors ( No 882, Sakthi Towers, Ground Floor, MTH Road...

Nov 30, 2019

India Yamaha Motor — service

Dear Sir/Madam Myself AKHIL.R.S a native from kerala is hereby sending this mail to inform you a complaint...

Nov 12, 2019

India Yamaha Motor — gave for service but they broke my side shield of my bike fz25 250cc

Vehicle Ka 02 JT 5369 I had given the bike for service on 8th of November and took back on 9th of November...

Nov 12, 2019

India Yamaha Motor — very poor customer service offered by the officials while selling spare parts

Today, i.e. 12.11.2019 I visited BUDHIA TRADE IMPEX PRIVATE LIMITED at Ranchi to purchase a new meter cable...

Oct 14, 2019

India Yamaha Motor — complaint regarding service of my, scooter on muthoot yamaha trivandrum

This is compliant regarding loss of service guarantee book in your muthoor Yamaha service station at ULLOR...

India Yamaha Motoryamaha r1 battery issue

I own 2018 yamaha r1 and it was my dream bike from last 14 years and last year my dream came true when i bought bike from shubhlaxmi motors jaipur on 5th november 2018.
              Registration nunber - RJ01 QS 0033
              Just after some time of owning it there was a problem that was sudden shut of engine at any speed, first i thought that might be i am new to this bike so didnt thought much but then the issue came some time or other but after 5 months this problem became very regular and i informed dealer about this to which they replied that he has forwarded the complain to their supervisors and one fine day when i was riding at 160kpmh the bike engine all of sudden shut down and somehow i managed to bring the bike to halt. Just imagine engine shutting off at that speed and then when i tried starting the bike it didn't turn on to my surprise the battery didnt have enough power to crank the engine and at last the bike was pushed for 100 meters and then it was started and took the bike to service centre which was 150kms from my place and got everything checked and there was some carbon on wires and battery voltage was not stable and was dropping and mechanic cleaned the sockets then voltage came to normal. Post 2 days the same problem started coming to which now bike all of sudden shuts down just after 5-10kms of ride and post that if we try starting using self the battery is almost dead.
              Dealer was not able to help much as he did whatever was in their hands but nothing helped. Even i wrote many mails, called customer care but non of them replied or helped me solving my issue. Lastly mr. Rajeev jaiswal took problem in their hands and got the bike checked at ajmer paras motors to my surprise the battery was dead and needed to be changed now the bike was not even an year old and was facing this issue from 5 months but all are saying tha IT'S COMPANY POLICY THAT BATTERY DOESN'T COME UNDER WARRANTY AND NEEDED TO BE CHANGED AT MY OWN COST. I just want an answer that why the hell i need to change battery at this short interval. Bike has done just 3600kms and battery is dead. My life was risked and none of company guys provided a good response. Being a premium custome buying a 23 lakh rupees bike, this is what i am getting.
              No one is even giving me in written that BATTERY DOESN'T COME UNDER WARRANTY. How can i trust on words if no one is giving me in written.
              Everyone denied saying it wont be covered under warranty and even if i change battery with company recommendations then too i wont get warranty. How can i trust the brand and how someone will buy this costly bike . I had no confidence left to take my bike for rides and bike is stranded from last 25 days.
              This is how you treat your customer. More then 4 mails have been sent and have called thrice to customer care then too no one is replying and solving my issue.
              Regards
              Urvesh murjani
              [protected]

• Ca
                  CAS Engineers Oct 13, 2019

Worst Quality product, yamaha is selling, I am also a Victim, tomorrow going to file consumer court case against YAmaha,
                  Sunil
                  [protected]

India Yamaha MotorI am complaining about product, dealership & service record

Dear Team,
                I am the coustmer of YAMAHA INDIA having My loving bike R15V3 having Registration number HR10AG4765 Bought on 12/12/18, yesterday i found some unwanted sound from the engine of my bike, suddenly i came to Yamaha panipat for help as i was travelling there, they've told me that due to some problem engine would'nt be able to transfer the oil to the head in rocker, due to which they started rubbing with each other & said we have already faced this issue in 3 more Bikes (R15V3), then i asked is it able to travel upto sonipat from panipat as i am living there & service centre is so near of my house in sonipat, he said yes but may be it will stopped in between, but yes you can travel, then i picked my bike & moved from panipat but in between samalkha my bike had been stopped & i faced alot of issues there as the noice increased alot & it stops working there, after alot of problem i went to Yamaha Samalkha there i met Mr.Vaasu, gratefully he helped me there to picked my bike upto showroom as it was far away from there & treated well with me, as it was too late in the evening he help to stood my bike in service station & droped me upto bus stand., after that today (10 oct 2019) i asked to Mr. Vaasu about bike he said we will send it to Yamaha Panipat they will treat your bike, now i came to panipat yamaha & got to know that my bike is out of warranty due to missing of 3rd services & seriously i was shocked to know because its been serviced on 18/08/19 from Shri Ram Motors Sonipat & he said it will not gonna cover under Warranty, Now tell me my fault in that & what should i do in this case, i am using Yamaha from 2012 & travelled an long journey with All R15 SERIES (V1, V2, V3) Is this my fault that i am still the coustmer of yamaha from long time, why should i pay for that or use Insurance claim, its not my fault, Please YAMAHA help.!

Sep 25, 2019

India Yamaha Motor — battery issue

I would like to bring up the issue as its been 6 months purchased Yamaha Alpha but there is battery charging...

Aug 16, 2019

India Yamaha Motor — product

I have bought Yamaha R15 V 3.0 on June 24th 2019, it's only been a month, but it came with a defective paint...