Complaints & Reviews

[Resolved] Parts

Dear Sir,
After doing a long effort I'll get your mail id.
Sir, I want to inform you that at rishikesh yamaha dealership in concern with dealer he sell the parts above MRP which affect the cream image of your company.
Sir please in your consideration take some action against your dealer as he see the parts above MRP in service vehicle.

the MRP of self motor FZ25 is Rs 5009 but he take Rs 5750 from the customer,
chain set of fz is Rs1420 but he gives Rs1650 bill to customer,
air filter fascino MRP is 149 but he takes 190 from customer,
for brake set he takes Rs381 instead of MRP 281,
and lots more.
I'll also attach the files of his bills which he gives to customer i.e. not a bill but it's tax invoice and he never gives system bill to customer.
Plz take action against the dealer who are making fool of people's behind the name Yamaha.
Thanks and regards!
Your well wisher,

RESOLVED

Not taken any action as everytime gives the yes_yamaha... Mail id which is fake as no message is accept on it and it shows that the messages is only sent by the family(company concerns)members.

[Resolved] fascino

I wanted to buy fascino. I gave Rs.1000 as advance. Then regarding warranty clause, the agent could not...

[Resolved] fz25 handlebar vibration - due to front wheel issue in new bike

Hi,
I purchased my bike at Jan 1st. I have faced handle bar vibration from my purchasing date and the same day I informed to show room.. they told me to check air. After I comes we ll check on first service. Today I gave service to the same showroom service center nd mentioned issue also.. finally the mechanic called me to told I checked every thing but still vibration is not reduced we are also suspecting issue with the wheel. I feel this issue is happening from first day of purchase. What is may question is How it happens on New bike? Who is responsible for this? Why you are giving this much un quality products? And one more is this bike cross the proper testing? If yes means why they are not found this issue at testing time?

• India Yamaha Motor's response · Feb 12, 2020

Dear c prabhu,

Greetings from Yamaha,
    We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [email protected], so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
    User name
    Mobile number
    Email id
    Chassis number
    Nature of Complaint
    Concerned dealership
    Retail date
    Address (if possible)
    You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number 18004201600, Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.

Team Yamaha

bike service

I gave my bike service on last month 20th dec, they charge me around rs.3320, but not properly serviced, and...

fraud/ wrong practice while servicing

Parts added in the bill without been replaced in the bike, clutch place replacement labor charge added...

amount refund

Hi Everyone,

This is to notice you that Sairam motors ( No 882, Sakthi Towers, Ground Floor, MTH Road, Padi, Chennai - 600050, Near Korattur Signal ) is not providing refund / Cheque which I requested.
Reason : Delay and False Promise for bike delivery.
I have ordered Yamaha FZ version 3 on 16th Nov'19 and as per representative ( Karthik ) informed that it will be deliver on same Friday . But it was not deliver as promised and when I called him regarding the status he said still it is in godown and it will take one more week, so I waited but still no go, again I called and check the status - still the same story, so I waited another week and it happen the same for third week. so i request him to cancel the order and he refer me to contact main office, so i went and inform the same but the sale representative ( Priya ) she has promise that amount will be refunded via Cheque but it was not deliver and they made me roaming here and there for two weeks and they did not provide me amount. last Tuesday before Christmas i called COO Manager ( Venkatesh ) regarding the refund and he also promise it will handover by Monday ( 30th Dec'19 ) but still no go, i called from morning onwards no one pick the phone and finally in evening they said they will give cheque.
Kindly take action against Sairam motors ( No 882, Sakthi Towers, Ground Floor, MTH Road, Padi, Chennai - 600050, Near Korattur Signal ) and request them to refund the amount.

I have all the proof with me.

Anoop A

service

Dear Sir/Madam Myself AKHIL.R.S a native from kerala is hereby sending this mail to inform you a complaint...

[Resolved] gave for service but they broke my side shield of my bike fz25 250cc

Vehicle Ka 02 JT 5369 I had given the bike for service on 8th of November and took back on 9th of November after service. In the middle they broke my side shield tip when I asked them they say that from far you see you can't even see that damage the service center guy says that this is not the first time in facing this issue for first when I left for service near to t.dasarahalli they searched my silencer cap when I asked that guy says the guy who did the service is left the job. Now when I left in rajajinagar these guys have broken my bike side shield every time if they do like we have to do the service from outside from a local simple wasting of time and money when we at authorised service centre they will only brake the parts and they will say sir that is broken this broken and they charge us I need this part to replaced on high priority and I'm not going to pay single penny from my side the amount should be bared from service center waiting for your reply

gave for service but they broke my side shield of my bike fz25 250cc

Concerned dealership
    Retail date
    Address (if possible)

Team Yamaha

[Resolved] very poor customer service offered by the officials while selling spare parts

Today, i.e. 12.11.2019 I visited BUDHIA TRADE IMPEX PRIVATE LIMITED at Ranchi to purchase a new meter cable...

complaint regarding service of my, scooter on muthoot yamaha trivandrum

This is compliant regarding loss of service guarantee book in your muthoor Yamaha service station at ULLOR...

yamaha r1 battery issue

I own 2018 yamaha r1 and it was my dream bike from last 14 years and last year my dream came true when i bought bike from shubhlaxmi motors jaipur on 5th november 2018.
Registration nunber - RJ01 QS 0033
Just after some time of owning it there was a problem that was sudden shut of engine at any speed, first i thought that might be i am new to this bike so didnt thought much but then the issue came some time or other but after 5 months this problem became very regular and i informed dealer about this to which they replied that he has forwarded the complain to their supervisors and one fine day when i was riding at 160kpmh the bike engine all of sudden shut down and somehow i managed to bring the bike to halt. Just imagine engine shutting off at that speed and then when i tried starting the bike it didn't turn on to my surprise the battery didnt have enough power to crank the engine and at last the bike was pushed for 100 meters and then it was started and took the bike to service centre which was 150kms from my place and got everything checked and there was some carbon on wires and battery voltage was not stable and was dropping and mechanic cleaned the sockets then voltage came to normal. Post 2 days the same problem started coming to which now bike all of sudden shuts down just after 5-10kms of ride and post that if we try starting using self the battery is almost dead.
Dealer was not able to help much as he did whatever was in their hands but nothing helped. Even i wrote many mails, called customer care but non of them replied or helped me solving my issue. Lastly mr. Rajeev jaiswal took problem in their hands and got the bike checked at ajmer paras motors to my surprise the battery was dead and needed to be changed now the bike was not even an year old and was facing this issue from 5 months but all are saying tha IT'S COMPANY POLICY THAT BATTERY DOESN'T COME UNDER WARRANTY AND NEEDED TO BE CHANGED AT MY OWN COST. I just want an answer that why the hell i need to change battery at this short interval. Bike has done just 3600kms and battery is dead. My life was risked and none of company guys provided a good response. Being a premium custome buying a 23 lakh rupees bike, this is what i am getting.
No one is even giving me in written that BATTERY DOESN'T COME UNDER WARRANTY. How can i trust on words if no one is giving me in written.
Everyone denied saying it wont be covered under warranty and even if i change battery with company recommendations then too i wont get warranty. How can i trust the brand and how someone will buy this costly bike . I had no confidence left to take my bike for rides and bike is stranded from last 25 days.
This is how you treat your customer. More then 4 mails have been sent and have called thrice to customer care then too no one is replying and solving my issue.
Regards
Urvesh murjani

• Ca
    CAS Engineers Oct 13, 2019

Worst Quality product, yamaha is selling, I am also a Victim, tomorrow going to file consumer court case against YAmaha,
    Sunil

Dear Team,
I am the coustmer of YAMAHA INDIA having My loving bike R15V3 having Registration number HR10AG4765 Bought on 12/12/18, yesterday i found some unwanted sound from the engine of my bike, suddenly i came to Yamaha panipat for help as i was travelling there, they've told me that due to some problem engine would'nt be able to transfer the oil to the head in rocker, due to which they started rubbing with each other & said we have already faced this issue in 3 more Bikes (R15V3), then i asked is it able to travel upto sonipat from panipat as i am living there & service centre is so near of my house in sonipat, he said yes but may be it will stopped in between, but yes you can travel, then i picked my bike & moved from panipat but in between samalkha my bike had been stopped & i faced alot of issues there as the noice increased alot & it stops working there, after alot of problem i went to Yamaha Samalkha there i met Mr.Vaasu, gratefully he helped me there to picked my bike upto showroom as it was far away from there & treated well with me, as it was too late in the evening he help to stood my bike in service station & droped me upto bus stand., after that today (10 oct 2019) i asked to Mr. Vaasu about bike he said we will send it to Yamaha Panipat they will treat your bike, now i came to panipat yamaha & got to know that my bike is out of warranty due to missing of 3rd services & seriously i was shocked to know because its been serviced on 18/08/19 from Shri Ram Motors Sonipat & he said it will not gonna cover under Warranty, Now tell me my fault in that & what should i do in this case, i am using Yamaha from 2012 & travelled an long journey with All R15 SERIES (V1, V2, V3) Is this my fault that i am still the coustmer of yamaha from long time, why should i pay for that or use Insurance claim, its not my fault, Please YAMAHA help.!

battery issue

I would like to bring up the issue as its been 6 months purchased Yamaha Alpha but there is battery charging...

[Resolved] product

I have bought Yamaha R15 V 3.0 on June 24th 2019, it's only been a month, but it came with a defective paint...

[Resolved] complaint about yamaha fz25

Hi Sir,
I hereby wish to bring to you notice that Yamaha FZ25 I have bought from your company on 22nd April 2017 was defective now. I have done the first three free services properly in an authorised Yamaha Service Center. I have been facing some engine problems in my bike after one year. First I thought it was a minor issue but now I came to know that the engine was damaged totally and it will cost me above 20000rs in an authorised Yamaha Service Center. I have also made an extended warranty for two years when I bought my bike. I went to a Yamaha Showroom Chrompet (Chennai) to service my bike and to claim my engine warranty. They said that they cannot see any warranty and bill (paid bill service ) details on Yamaha common network. I serviced my bike in Tindivanam Yamaha Service Center after a couple of days, I came to know that my bike engine oil was leaking and the issue was resolved in a Yamaha Service Center in Chennai (K.K.Nagar). After that, I did not do my service in Tindivanam. After I did my first service in Tindivanam Yamaha Service Center, I have faced a lot of problems in my bike which was not resolved yet. I am very much disappointed with the quality of the Yamaha bike that I bought. It hurts me a lot.

I would be highly grateful if you could look into this matter and kindly do me the needful. I would request you to take immediate action.

These are my bike details:
Owner Name: D. Kandhan.
Reg Number: TN: 16 D 1654.
Bike Model: Yamaha FZ25.
Purchased Date: 22nd April 2017.
Contact: [protected].
Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Kandhan.

• India Yamaha Motor's response · Aug 20, 2019

Dear Kandhan,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

As per your discussion with our Customer Care Executive, we hope you have all your doubts cleared about the Yamaha Warranty Policy.

In case of any issue please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or Call us at Toll Free Number: 1800-420-1600.

Team Yamaha India

[Resolved] helmet

Hi Team, This is D somasekhar. I have purchased yamaha FZ-S VERSION 2.0 from ravulapalem siri motor...

[Resolved] non receiving of smart card

Sir/mdam, I have purchased one yamaha spacio scooty from tollygune yamaha velcity outlet on 23.12.2017. But...

[Resolved] service maintenance and warranty

I purchased Alpha Scooter in Dec. 2017. Purchased at a Dealer in Madurai, getting service done at Karaikudi...

[Resolved] engine freezed

After serviceing my Yamaha more compliants I had given in pacer Yamaha in Sidharth auto service On 03/06/2019...

[Resolved] engine, bore piston and valves problem-reg

Hi,
I have bought a bike at 08-08-2018.Bike model R15V3. 0. I done with full payment.. Yahama showroom address SVD MOTOR PVT LTD. NO 25 MADHAVARAM HIGH ROAD, PERAMBUR, CHENNAI 600011.SHOWROOM MAIL ID:[protected]@gmail.com.
Showroom contact number [protected].

I have done with, , on time service for all free service for my bike. I have completed totally 5 free services, going to 6th service yahama bike service person first said valves sound was coming I will adjusted before taking bike for service and give some approximate amount bike for 5500 rupees.
Another day service call said, in your bike valves not problem engine bore problem he said for me.

Engine bore noise was coming so better replacing is one option.
I am asking for some general question for yahama design engineer person for all designers, not it only service person.
Question:
1.I have with all the service with yahama showroom with on time service. Then how it is problem came engine problem and bore problem in piston.?
2.Already i have problem with brake pad failure with during my 3rd free service for 7000kms time. What is the expected life test period for brake ?pad. Do you have properly tested with brake test for CFD or speedometer test for braking device.
3.15000kms any competitive engine failure showen in new bike?
4.I am also design enginee even thought I can't able to design any engine failure for around 15000kms.but yahama has specialist for engine design. Worst designer for engineers and product test people. There is no proper data collect. Engine failure for 15000kms, brake failure for every 7000kms.this is for any good engineer design this product.?
5.please give me product worth full of money. I have paid 143000rupees this is not small amount. Less than 8 month. My engine was failure. Competitive product bike tvs, apachee, Royal Enfield, duke etc... There is no failure for 15000kms for engine failure. But yahama bike worst designer. There is no enough knowledge for product testing?
6.My final question if any one come your engineer person contact with svd yahama showroom person and see what is my bike happening other wise I will raise complaint for yahama motor limited.

I have attached my Rc book, pre booking receipt, yahama showroom bill amount receipt for your reference.

Ramanathan.

• India Yamaha Motor's response · Jul 02, 2019

Dear Ramanathan,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

As per your discussion with our Customer Care Executive please coordinate with the concerned Authorized Yamaha Service Centre.

Team Yamaha India

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices