Al Madina Hypermarket Logo

Al Madina Hypermarket

Having problems with Al Madina Hypermarket?

Al Madina Hypermarket Customer Service Contacts

P.O.Box: 283371, Al Qouz Mall, Al Qouz Ind. Area: 3
Dubai
United Arab Emirates

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Al Madina Hypermarket Customer Service. Initial Al Madina Hypermarket complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Al Madina Hypermarket above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Al Madina Hypermarket. Discuss the issues you have had with Al Madina Hypermarket and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Al Madina HypermarketFruits

I ordered grapes along with other fruits and dairy products on my first call for delivery.. The grapes wre rotten and are not edible.. I sent it back with the delivery boy asking him to replace and he said it was the last box they had. Instead I ordered avocado which was completely rotten from inside and outside he just put in my hand and ran away... And I had to call back to replace and the answer remained same those are the last ones..
Are they running a supermarket or some rotten shop??

Fruits
Fruits

Al Madina HypermarketThis is not the good way about of customer service

Dear sir/madam good evening. I went to (fida al madina hypermarket) witch is located in Dubai investment park 2. On the gate there was one person his name genesh, he scared me because of very loudly voice heeelllloooo. I said excuse me, he said where is your mask. I told him I don't have, he said not allowed. I ask do you have mask for sale? He said immediate 4 dirhams. I pay 4 dirhams and I wait for a bill, after few minutes he brings the bill for 3.33 dirhams. And then I came back without shopping. This is not the good way about of customer service. He should speak with a customer nicely. Please teach him about of customer service. Bill number is 91123. And he told me that we have a link with CID.

This is not the good way about of customer service

Sep 11, 2019

Al Madina Hypermarket — Jenan eggs

Hello, We bought jenan omega 3 large 30 eggs day before yesterday from Al madina hypermarket day before...

Jan 17, 2019

Al Madina Hypermarket — I'm really disappointed

I called this morning at 815 am to order white bread yaumi, I checked the time at 9 am still the bread did...

Al Madina Hypermarket — hp deskjet 1112

I got only 5 print after purchase 110 AED when I send it to your team member he said that only you can get 5...

Al Madina Hypermarket LLC — cashier

today I made a purcahse of 85.75 aed in the al madina hypermarket in sharjah back of mubarak centre and...

Sharjah

Wardat Al Madina Foodstuff — stealing of containers

Respected Complainers, in 2015, Wardat Al Madina Foodstuff Trading Dubai has taken Containers of oranges from...

Al watania 65-70g 30 eggalmost 80 % of egg found rotten in a tray of 30 eggs

All most all the eggs found rotten which had sufficient time for expiry as per the printed date given on the top of the egg. Some 5 - 6 eggs were good, which clearly shows that it was mixed with expired eggs after changing the date stamp. The date printed on the top of the egg was 26.06.2011 to 24.09.2011. The eggs were purchased from Express Al Madina Hyper market (Al quoz) on 20.08.2011. Item number 14 shown as per the attached bill.

Shabab Al Madina Supermarketabusing and delivering non ordered products

taking more advantage of phone orders... We came to this building as new and found this supermarket just down to our building, felt comfortable for orders... but time changes of our trust into fraudeness.. what we ordering in the phone not delivered and they provide as relevant to that.. as we trust them with their bills and tips, we opened the cover, but the product is different. Its happen first time, thought may be misunderstanding with telephonice conversation. but next delivery shown the same... when we order for tomato for half kg... all are spoiled one and ready for the thrown stage is delivered to us. When we ordered for dosa paste, they delivered appam mix, since they dont have the stock for the dosa paste( came to know when i called them and asked abt the mis product delivering). Commenst from them as telephonice conversation(more than 100 orders we receive from phone, and very busy too... we cant check the one what u ordered by phone and the second words from them is like why u didnt check the bills its written clear abt the delivers(have to accept their words, we didnt check the bills.. but we paid for that with trust what we ordered and the tips for the delivery guys too..). like this many things are happening here... Friends, kindly be aware these guys( they speak same language of mine but they r cheating for the money that too in the holy month of ramadan)... BE CAREFULL with such types cheaters...

Al Madina super marketno exchange

Al Madina supermarket at Abu shagara, sharjah is cheating people in case of electronics.Mobile brought was not given for exchange with in 24 hours even after producing the receipt.
          This is obsuletly ridiculous.

• Le
              lechar12345 Aug 17, 2019

Very rude staffs, not friendly at all, and they do not know how to respect customers at all!!! Im so upset!!! I am going to send a complaint further!! They will laugh at you with no reasons and do not know how to value their customers!!

• Vy
              Vyom Agarwal Jan 05, 2019

We bought cumin seed 250gm from Madina of Marina Brand. It has cumin made of clay exactly similar design of cumin seed. There is so much impurity is there in your product who will buy the product from your shop after that expereince. Your food item has so much impurity not acceptable.

Comments