MasseurFinder.com Logo

MasseurFinder.com

Having problems with MasseurFinder.com?

MasseurFinder.com Customer Service Contacts

427 N. Tatnall St.
Wilmington, Delaware
United States - 19801

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MasseurFinder.com Customer Service. Initial MasseurFinder.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for MasseurFinder.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about MasseurFinder.com. Discuss the issues you have had with MasseurFinder.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

MasseurFinder.comfake masseur

Massage By Robert at masseurfinder ~ in Michigan ~
jan 6th, 2021 ~ He was suppose to do an hour session but only do half hour and give a happy ending at the end ~ he horrible with massage, doing just rubdown ~ going way too fast ~ want $80 buck ~ i refused give him and only $60 ~ i need to report about this and he need to removed the ads and horrible horrible experience my whole entire life ~ totally fake !! he even use lotions not professionally massage oil or anything like that
Please you need to investigating about his work also i would recommend to shut down his business and he also do craigslist under " beauty section"

its horrible...

MasseurFinder.comFake! scammed! robbed!

I too was scammed and this was a first. Dec 7th 2020 While visiting LA (California) I hit up a guy from the website. He first tells me YES, I am available. Then he comes back and says I'm tired but I have someone for you. I reach out to that guy, get to his apartment only to get undressed and his friend (who he calls his girlfriend) starts beating on the door. At first I thought this is a real situation but as my lawyer began to research him it wasn't his girlfriend at all and apparently they were watching to set this whole thing up. but this guy had already taking my money and hasn't giving it back. PRINCE is fake and his friend Kris also. He kept my money and didn't provide thw massage. And kept lying!! Attached are their pictures. Prince is the one from the site. Neither of them will respond.

Fake! scammed! robbed!
    Fake! scammed! robbed!

MasseurFinder.comRobbed

I contacted a masseur a few days ago to book with. I booked with a session with the guy, his name is Cooper. After I booked I went to the office, "it was a very nice & professional set up". He tells me that he only accepts cash payments "which I was fine with became I wasn't comfortable giving my card info out". I lay there and he uses his oils then says "I'll be right back, I forgot one of my massage guns in the car". So I lay there for about 5 minutes and get a text saying that he LEFT because he left that item at his last appointment which was 1 hour away and says that it's a $400 item. Mind you he left with my money, with me just laying up there, & without any explanation before he drove off. This man stole $200 from me and now he won't answer his calls. I can't believe this just happened to me.

Robbed
      Robbed

• Iz
          Izac Nov 28, 2020

Wow what a jerk. Post a link to his profile so the public can be warned. You can also report him to MF.com via email.

MasseurFinder.comMassage by Sammy from masseurfinder

I am filing a formal complaint against Sammy from MasseurFinder. Sammy provides therapeutic massage out of his home in Plano. Upon arrival, Sammy seemed very unfriendly, rude, and felt that he was a racist. Sammy was not wearing any protective face mask and his home seemed very untidy and dirty. Someone needs to investigate this as soon as possible.

Massage by Sammy from masseurfinder

MasseurFinder.comMy masseur account removed

Masseurfinder.com removed my account after advertising with them for 5.5 years. I'm very upset as this is my main source of income. I don't even know a way to get in touch with them to give my side of things and reconcile. I received a text complaint from a disgruntled client that he felt discriminated and then complained I looked older in person than my pictures (which are my real recent pics actually). I got the email an hour later that my account was removed. I can't help but wonder if he had contacted the website with his bogus complaint.

Should I consider a lawsuit against them?

• Je
              Jeremy Barnes Nov 22, 2020

The question is, how would he have contacted them? I was also removed back in January FOR NO REASON and ive been with them for 12 yrs. have you been able to get back on? if so how? Hugs Jeremy

• Iz
              Izac Nov 22, 2020

@Jeremy Barnes They respond to one of their email addresses posted to their privacy policy. I hired a paralegal and mailed them a notice of claim to sue. Waiting reply.

D
            Jul 11, 2020

MasseurFinder.com — Apparent racism

On 7/9/20, around 5:30pm, I reached out to an Advertiser on MasseurFinder, "Massage by Michael"...

MasseurFinder.comWas I just manipulated into sex with my masseuse?

I had the grossest massage of my life by a guy named robert. Maybe it was sexual assault? He said he didn't have a table and that it was fine to use my bed and when I laid down he took his pants off and laid next to me!? He started rubbing me like some kind of prostitute. I was so horrified I just lay there. He kept stroking my ear and telling me he was a master of the sensual arts. It was so gross. I didn't know what to do and so I jist went with it as I could tell he had bot intension of actually massaging me and was asking me weird questions. We ended up hooking up and I feel totally used and rotten inside. He was not a masseuse. I had a trauma response. I chose a gay friendly massage thinking they wouldn't judge me and WTF!?!? This site should be banned.

Was I just manipulated into sex with my masseuse?

• Updated by Jacob greenbrier · Jul 10, 2020

Oh and I had a creepy accent that I’m almost positive was made up.

MasseurFinder.comNon licensed “therapists”

I tried to book a massage with a guy named Mike who is no longer on the site. He asked me if I could send pictures of myself before I book. I told him I do not feel comfortable doing that. He told me if I am not fit then he will not book me. I asked him if he was licensed. He said to never contact him again. I looked at several ads of which they are not licensed therapists. I feel that masseur Finder should require massage therapists to list massage license number on their ad because there are too many men posing as massage therapists and doing illegal activities.

MasseurFinder.comSite turned off available now feature

Here's my thing yes there is a virus going on, but some of us are still available to work! Especially in area's that are not hard hit! Yet Masseur Finder cancels the whole Available Now feature, which makes it look like no one is available! It should be up the masseur if he is open for business or not, most work from home! so not like home is closed! This site is such a pain in the butt!

R
                  Mar 18, 2020

MasseurFinder.com — Theft

To whom it may concern- I reside in Los Angeles, CA. On March 16, 2020 at 7pm I made an appointment to meet...

G
                  Mar 16, 2020

MasseurFinder.com — racist company

Please refund my money and cancel my membership with you guys. You guys are obviously racist! I reviewed...

MasseurFinder.comAccount Cancelled.

If someone from that office does not contact me personally within 3 business days from today--I am starting a class-action lawsuit.
                  Trip Kennedy
                  [protected]

• Je
                      Jeremy Barnes Sep 12, 2020

Did you ever hear from anyone?

MasseurFinder.comMassage therapist

I would like to speak to someone who deals with the massures that are advertising. I was harrassed and threatened by one of your advertisers. He was clearly having a bad day. And threatened to give out and post all my personal information. He was very defamatory. This is not ok. I'm seriously contemplating contacting my attorney. I would like a number to call asap to discuss this.
                    Email is [protected]@gmail.com
                    I have texts I can send when I speak to appropriate persons.

N
                      Feb 22, 2020

MasseurFinder.com — Website

Site not allowing me to sign in after payment I paid the subscription fee as required and got blocked out of...

MasseurFinder.commy account was deactivated and I don't know why.

Good evening. My account was deactivated over a year ago and I have no clue why. I would like to renew my subscription with masseur finder as soon as possible. I enjoyed utilizing your platform for 3 years and it would be a real pleasure to get back on your site. Thank you.
                      My name is Justan DeGeneffe and I'm based out of Las Vegas. I can be reached via email at [protected]@hotmail.com

L
                        Jan 12, 2020

MasseurFinder.com — fake massage site

Masseurfinder is a sleazy escort site that is laundering money. They are NOT a legit massage site. The guy...

T
                        Dec 19, 2019

MasseurFinder.com — massage

I made an appointment with one of your advertisers for a mobile massage . His name is Tim, he is from...

T
                        Dec 05, 2019

MasseurFinder.com — my account was suspended

My account was suspended and I'm completely lost for words why? I did nothing wrong and said nothing wrong or...

K
                        Nov 06, 2019

MasseurFinder.com — photo scanning software

This site uses some kind of photo scanning service from Google. It's pretty buggy. I uploaded photos that...

W
                        Nov 01, 2019

MasseurFinder.com — massage

My account has been recently suspended, I would like to immediately dispute the suspension on my account. My...