Complaints & Reviews

Los Angeles based massage therapist (Massage by Ra) — Theft

To whom it may concern-
I reside in Los Angeles, CA. On March 16, 2020 at 7pm I made an appointment
to meet with Clinton aka Massage by Ra (also goes by the name Ronnie) to get a massage. Prior to meeting Clinton (in a text exchange) I told him that I did not like being catfished so if he was not the person in the pics and/or not a real massage therapist to let me know so we dont waste each others time. He assured me that he was a trained massage therapist and that he was the person in the pics. As it turned out his pics are outdated and he is not a trained massage therapist. To add insult to injury Clinton (Massage by Ra) showed up high on drugs. I told him I was no longer interested. Clinton (Massage by Ra) demanded that I pay him for his time. I told him under the circumstances I would not pay him because of his deceit. We went back and forth for a minute or two then I realized there was reasoning with him (maybe it was the drugs). I asked Clinton (Massage by Ra) to leave then I proceeded to the door to let him out. When I turned my back unbeknownst to me Clinton grabbed my cell phones. When I realized my phones were missing he was long gone. Fortunately I have cameras in my home. Once I retrieve the footage I plan to file a police report against this imposter/thief. I always exercise great caution when using Masseur Finder and any other site because everyone is not honest. I bring this matter to your attention because Clinton (Massage by Ra) should not be allowed to use this platform to not only deceive but to perpetrate crimes against hard working members of the LGBT community. From deceit and lies to being combative and theft Clinton is a threat to the LGBT community but to society at large. We are encouraged to say something if we see something. Well this me sounding the alarm. Please do your part in helping to keep those who use the Masseur Finder platform safe from criminals like Clinton (Massage by Ra). Thank you

MassuerFinder.com treats masseurs differently — racist company

Please refund my money and cancel my membership with you guys. You guys are obviously racist! I reviewed other profiles and there is no difference between my photos than others. I...

Account Cancelled.

If someone from that office does not contact me personally within 3 business days from today--I am starting a class-action lawsuit.
Trip Kennedy

Massage therapist

I would like to speak to someone who deals with the massures that are advertising. I was harrassed and threatened by one of your advertisers. He was clearly having a bad day. And threatened to give out and post all my personal information. He was very defamatory. This is not ok. I'm seriously contemplating contacting my attorney. I would like a number to call asap to discuss this.
Email is [protected]@gmail.com
I have texts I can send when I speak to appropriate persons.

Website

Site not allowing me to sign in after payment

I paid the subscription fee as required and got blocked out of my account login: too many redirects error listed with blank page. They got my money!

What's even more aggravating is there is NO email!! Google has no email in their search engines, there is no one listed in WHOIS and NO WAY to contact them!!! SCANDALOUS!!!

• Updated by NeptuneCA · Feb 22, 2020

Without notice the site allowed me back in later in the day. Still no email to be found..quite disconcerting to know there’s NO way to reach them if you get locked out of your account. I heard of skimpy staffing but this is ridiculous!

my account was deactivated and I don't know why.

Good evening. My account was deactivated over a year ago and I have no clue why. I would like to renew my subscription with masseur finder as soon as possible. I enjoyed utilizing your platform for 3 years and it would be a real pleasure to get back on your site. Thank you.
My name is Justan DeGeneffe and I'm based out of Las Vegas. I can be reached via email at [protected]@hotmail.com

fake massage site

Masseurfinder is a sleazy escort site that is laundering money. They are NOT a legit massage site. The guys on there are all escorts who don't even give massages & or even know how. They never have massage tables or towels or clean blankets. Very sleazy & seedy. The owners of this site force guys who want to advertise to submit nude pics to them in order to advertise with them. Ben the owner is a sleazy scumbag. I don't know how this site has not been investigated & shutdown. One masseur was charged for rape & being under influence.

massage

I made an appointment with one of your advertisers for a mobile massage . His name is Tim, he is from Illinois but is visiting in Dallas. He showed up at my hotel without a table and he looked " messed up". He was very hype and was not speaking clearly . He told me to take my clothes off and lay on the couch, I said I would prefer to leave my pants on and he got upset. I had already oaid him so I asked him to just please do the uppwe back and he said OK. I laid down on the couch and he actually got on top of me and tried to pull my pants down!! I asked him to go and he proceeded to very slowly get his things together. He finally left as he was calling me names and threatening me!! He is still sending me threatening messages via Facebook messenger and my cell phone. Please make him stop. I am concerned for my safety!! Thank you for your help.

LuvAL Jan 12, 2020

Not only are the clients on this site sleazy scumbags & predators but so are the escorts AKA "masseurs" & the site itself is a pimp service. This site seriously needs to be shutdown.

my account was suspended

My account was suspended and I'm completely lost for words why? I did nothing wrong and said nothing wrong or anything wrong in reference to the guidelines. I habe used and been on this site and used massuerfinder for work for a while now. And yet I got suspended for no reason. Can someone please help me understand this? I would be greatly appreciative! Thanks

photo scanning software

This site uses some kind of photo scanning service from Google. It's pretty buggy. I uploaded photos that show my face and then the software rejects it because it says that it can't see my face. I wrote to support and they said Google is the best service out there right now. They said the problem was probably because my face was cut off or in shadows. I was able to upload photos that had brighter light but it's still really frustrating that it rejects pics that I want to use just because it can't make out my eyes or whatever...

massage

My account has been recently suspended, I would like to immediately dispute the suspension on my account. My account is under the name cozy healing. It's not fear that my account has been deactivated and highly unjust, I'm nothing but professional and kind to all my massage clients. Something isn't correct and I want to get to the bottom of this, please and thank you.

Credit card problems

I heard about this site from a friend whose also a massage therapist. He says he gets a lot of referrals from there. I signed up last week using my rooommate's credit card. But right after I registered for the account I got an email saying that I couldn't use another persons card to pay for the service. I tried again with the same card and they cancelled the subscription and refunded the amount. I don't understand why I have to use a card with my own name on it. My credit isn't good enough to get a card. Its not fair to assume that everyone has a card in their own name

advertiser policy/customer service

After having been a professional and licensed advertiser utilizing this company's website for years, my account was suspended and there is no one with which to discuss the issue. There has been a progression over the last year or so with regards to a lack of support for advertisers. Whatever automated program the site is using to police its users is inadequate and/or absolutely improper in its oversight of posted ads. Human interaction is non-existent and in the least should be minimal if an advertiser pays $100 per month for the service. The company needs to reevaluate what is and isn't acceptable content in ads by its 'automated filter'. I would NOT recommend using this service to anyone...stay clear of this money-grabbing, automated company.

fraudulent advertising - criminal activity

Los angeles joint regional intelligence center 12440 imperial hwy, fl 7th Norwalk, california 90650 Submitted via the online lead portal September 23, 2019 Re: complaint against...

my account was suspended

Hello, My name is Adam. I have been using masseurfinder.com for several years. I believe since 2014. I had over 300positive reviews which has been removed from my profile and only left 5 but that's okay I can get over that. I went for vacation recently so I ended my subscription. When I got home I found out my credit card was used by someone else and I had to get a new card. Masseurfinder had that card on file. In order to re -start my subscription I had to add my new card to their system. I provided the card information but they requested a picture of the card for proof. I took a picture with my iphone, sent it to my computer and tried to attach the picture and uploaded to their system. Some reason I could not upload the picture. I got an error message saying file format not accepted. I tried to use another card, another picture. Did not work. Then I realized that Iphones don't take pictures in JPEG format anymore, so I took a screenshot of the picture I took. It solved the issue and I was able to upload the picture. My subscription was good again, but a few hours later they suspended my account. I had no idea why. Then I read a complaint here. The person who left the complaint ( Thomas) had the same issue the same day I had it because he uploaded the wrong file by mistake. In my case: I filled out the bank card information but I attached a picture of the other card. Now they have 2 cards on file, both card on my name but I mixed up the pictures. Because of this mistake they suspended my account. They don't have any kind of customer service anymore. Which is ridiculous. I can't login. I can't find my ad in search but I can open my profile through an old link I shared with someone in the past. So my profile is still exist. They took my $188 but it does not appear in their search. I am not sure if anyone from masseurfinder will ever read this but I still wanted to post it.

Zbrown9595 Sep 15, 2019

Adam I’m having them investigated by fox 2 news they did the same thing to me I’m
    Going to make them put customer service back and we should sue them. I’m sure with 20 of us we could get a lawyer to take a case and spin it

my ad

Hello, my name is Thomas

My account has been deactivated just because i made a mistake using a file of the picture of my credit card and I just used another to pay the bill . It was just a mistake . in any case both of the cards are mine . Can you tell me how do I informe you about this situation ? it was also totally involuntary on my part . so it was just an error. I hope we can resolve this issue . Thanks for your help

• Da
    Danny N. Sep 04, 2019

I haven’t been able to even login since I deactivated my account because I am traveling for two months but I am still being charged.Maybe they are shutting down

• Ad
    Adammasseurfinder Sep 05, 2019

@Danny N. I hope they are shutting down! It used to be a great site with great customer services. Now there is no customer service of any kind. Since backpage closed down all the prostitutes registered on MF ruining the reputation of the site. Ruining my reputation being on MF. I don't mind that they suspended my account. What bothers me is their stupidity, but hopefully they will close down soon!

• Ad
    Adammasseurfinder Sep 05, 2019

Zbrown9595 Sep 13, 2019

Hey man they did the same damn thing to me

Zbrown9595 Sep 13, 2019

We love need to create a new massuerfinder and charge less and make it a Swiss company and bring back the old massuerfinder.$$$

Zbrown9595 Sep 15, 2019

I’m having them investigated by fox 2 news they did the same thing to me I’m

Email me [email protected]

suspending accounts

My friend had an ad up for massage. The links to the phone and text were not working correctly. An incomplete number was coming up and did not work. I recommended he add a message that the links weren't working and add his information. His account was suspended. I did not know this was s violation of your website. Would like to talk to someone to see if this can be fixed . He is s great massage therapist. His name is Andres Carbajal . Email relax [protected]@yahoo.com

account suspended

Hi, my account has been suspended for no understandable reason, and all my busssines depends on this website... I inquire support service as I am sure it is a mistake, to short...

Bad customer Service. Advertising. Charging my card wrong.

633179 Hi. My name is Jeferson. My add has been suspended this week for no understandable reason. I opened an GOLD account with masseur finder on Aug 02 and got charged in My Visa Debt...

ad has been suspended & would like to return

Hi. My name is Marcos. My add has been suspended this week for no understandable reason. I have been using your site successfully for years and never had a problem. My mobile...

bas service, massage by adam. scam!!!

Be careful, don't use masseuses advertising without testimonials or any customers reviews. This is scam under the Masseurfinder umbrella.
Today I got service from Adam. He was in NJ, but he normally based in Naples, FL.
The service was $150 for 60 min. During The procedure Adam told me he was tired and he is done. We didn't even reach 30 min with the massage. He asked me for the full payments.
I guess he was trying to get another client and didn't calculate his timing.
It's just unbelievable that Masseurfinder doesn't have any outlets to submit a complaint letting people scam their clients. This can be very dangerous and I don't understand how it is legal to operate a big web site providing services without clients protection

• Updated by Pete881 · Jul 22, 2019

Not really pleasant experience. I paid for 60 min session. During the massage my masseur mentioned that he was very tired and was done. At the same time I was asked to pay full amount.
    It's also very sad that you cannot reach to the site customers service. You can get awful service, get robbed etc and you cannot complain. Wow.

Massage by Delton on Masseurfindermy text describing my services keeps dropping off the site.

I was just notified (6/24/19) that my ad has no description of my services. This is the second time for no reason that my description of services has dropped off the site. I believe the last time was less that a year ago. Why does this keep happening? I have not been on the site to make any changes to make this occur. My client number is masseurfinder.com/18949 . I would like you to research the reason why this has occurred, and for you to find the copy that you lost and put it back on there. I don't even see a place where you can add more information on the massage service I provide, since you redid your site and left off all the information. Also the last time I had to reconstruct it, I had to jump through all kinds of hoops with my ID, photos of myself, etc. I'm tired of reinventing the wheel. Please advise promptly.

[Resolved] masseur: massage by jr. (new york/la)

I received a massage from him once. At the time he recommended i prepay for a package for a discounted rate. I prepayed for one session. He has been elusive ever since. Saying he's in New York when he's not, etc. I asked him to refund me the $165 that I paid him as I have not received the service. He has not and has stopped responding completely. .

• Resolution Statement

Please remove my post.

• Lo
    lowis12 Jun 15, 2019

Our Expert Swimming pool contractors group builds and repairs pools and other large water equipment.
    They are responsible not only for the lake itself and the equipment needed to sustain it, but also for the installation of safety devices to protect the users of the pools.

• Th
    Theodore Maher Jun 19, 2019

This is clearly been from the beginning a mis understanding as I work with clients between LA and New York and have multiple clients with the same name. My messages display clearly that I’m confused where this client is located. I also told Jason that I had lost my phone when he reached out to my personal Instagram while I was away on an audition in Vegas. I explained to him when I was no longer on a trip where unexpected things happen I would gladly take care of this. This person is being extremely over reactive and quite immature.

how do you leave a review

I don't have a complaint. I had a wonderful experience with one of the masseurs in DC. I have clicked on everything. I want to leave a positive review for one of the masseurs, but it is not clear how to to that. I am hoping you can tell me how to leave a review. I have a login as a customer but it is not clear how to leave a review. Is it possible?

• El
    Eliblu Sep 13, 2019

Send the review to the Masseur. HE has to post it himself. i'm a masseur.

customer service

As a long time advertiser, I have increasingly become more frustrated with the total lack of customer service for advertisers. I have been trying all weekend to pay my account but the system registers an error and says they will investigate. That's not good enough! Meanwhile, I don't have control over my ad..."available now" button not accessible. I can't make changes to my ad. As much as I pay to advertise here, I want access to customer service when it's needed. WHERE IS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE?

• Ro
    Robby1983 Jun 09, 2019

I cannot agree more! They do not care about us. #Boycott #timeforchange

• Vi
    Vitalii Sotnikov Jul 26, 2019

Hi. my name Vitalii. I have questions for you I want to register one the site Masseurfinder.com but I can not get it, you are blocking me there. What's happening ?

bad customer service

Masseurfinder is under to much control so is very secure the clients now are just jerks or machines/ trolls that don't let us work as masseurs:-( they are been charging my account my ad is online but no number they removed my phone number I want to get into my accounts and is no posible the sistem don't let me even now I having trouble sending this message. Hope it continue working or close for ever no customers service 😕

massage/review

How can I address masseur finder regarding a terrible service on their site as well as being able to make a review. It is shocking that the people who advertise here are able to provide bad service and get away with it.

I went for a massage in Chicago (two-hands)- They were so unfriendly, unwelcoming and quite cold.
The massage was all over the place and there was no rythm.
They did offer me a shower and water - big deal.
When I was done - one of the therapists bolted out and the other watched me get dressed and kept his eyes on me until I paid. I could not wait to leave.

Masseurfinder leave no platform for one to complain or address these issues.

try [email protected]

Holistic Gay Life May 23, 2019

sadly there is no way to contact them anymore. they used to have great customer service by email and phone but all that disappeared! it is weird

• W3
    W32C Sep 29, 2019

You need to report them to the FBI or the State Massage Licencing Board. You need to Reference Masseurfinder.com and owner/operator Leif B. Strickland.

You can also try this link: https://www.jric.org/default.aspx/MenuItemID/282/MenuGroup/_Home.htm

Intrepid Web Services, LLC / Operator Of Masseurfinder.com.massages by gay friendly men

I contact a listed masseur lamar asked of information and prices, he gave me all the info via text, the last thing I had to ask for numerous time were his prices, I reviewed and text back that I would let him know. With in 15 min I started to receive nast text message on and on and on he contact me from 3 or 4differen number after ri asked him to stop it got worse and worse, there is no where own the sit to report anything no contact amber nothing I called the police and will file charges,

• La
    Lamar the Masseur Jun 21, 2019

Hi there, I am Lamar, the masseur I’m question and I assure you that the allegations made in this post are nothing but blatant, egregious lies. I have never met with the writer of that post. He is NOT in my contacts and he is pathologically obsessed with destroying my reputation for no sensible reason that I can conceive of. I have treated my hundreds of paying clients with the utmost professionalism and respect and for someone to flagrantly make these blatantly mendacious allegations is a metaphorical slap in the face. I have had many five star reviews from satisfied clients who can attest to my professional nature. And I have dozens of satisfied clients who come to love my upscale massage service. Thank you for taking the time to read my response to this egregious post.

• La
    Lamar the Masseur Jun 21, 2019

Correction to spelling error. I meant to write “I am Lamar, the masseur in question.”

Also, the writer of this post has threatened me with police action for allegedly harassing him but when I requested that he provide me with any type of proof to substantiate his allegations, he then proceeded to insult me, make deplorable statements regarding my character, and flagrantly made callous statements regarding my mental health. The original writer of this post has been nothing but reprehensibly rude, repugnantly disrespectful, and clearly has absolutely no regard for hardworking business professionals. His statements should at best be treated with facetious disregard.

[Resolved] massages by two masseurs who threatened me with paying them more money that they were given up front prior to the massage.

Paolo and Armano:

[protected]

These two men threatened and corned me during a massage session. I arrived and they demanded payment up front of which I paid them $250.00 for the session. 5-minutes in they began to get erotic and took off their clothes and demanded I pay them $200 additional. I told them no that I do not have any more money and they insisted on more money. after 20-30 minutes one left the table and the other became hostile and I got up, put on my clothes and left their room. The Paolo guy tried to stop me and said you own us $200 more after they had $250 of my money that I foolishly gave them upfront. They are running a sexually explicit scam and seem threatening people as I experienced. I will inform the Double Tree Hotel in Dallas Texas of their illegal activity and the police. They keep sending me texts on the [protected] line saying they are going to share my phone information and that they have a security app that will expose me if I don't pay them within 30 minutes. This is illegal and I didn't even get my massage for the intitial $250 I have them and they are still threatening me that they want $200 more!

They need to banned from you sight and reported to the police... I will do as such.

David De Renzo

advertising

This is the worst website I've ever worked with. There is no customer service yet they charge 100 per month for an ad. They keep changing their rules like they're bipolar.

They use an analytic service for monitoring ads as they are being submitted. One time my ad will be accepted and then a couple months later it will say my ad has been rejected due to not being compliant with their rules but won't tell me why its been rejected. I change the ad being very careful with the words I use and it gets rejected again. I keep deleting portions of the text (unknowing whats causing the rejection) but with no luck it's still rejected. After one correction they charged me for the next month as if my ad had been accepted but then rejected my ad anyway and kept my money.

If I had another option I'd leave this site forever but this is one of the only sites pulling in viewers for gay massage therapist.

Holistic Gay Life May 23, 2019

i hear you. they used to have great customer service up to 2016 but now there is no way to contact them!
    have you tried rentmasseur.com

LuvAL Jan 12, 2020

I completely sympathize with you bro cause I had been advertising with them since 2005 & out of the blue in 2017 they started doing the same shit to me, allways making me jump thru hoops & Changing a stupid picture or word change only to still reject it but charge me for that month when my ad only ran for a week or 4days. Thank God for my regular clients who stuck with me after I finally left that stupid site. One time they had me send them a fully nude photo of myself before letting me advertise & only cause I was so stressed out over cash cause my puppy caught parvo & was at the vet fighting for her life for a week & I had to come up with $1600 to save her life, I went ahead & sent them the stupid nude photo but then felt so humiliated & betrayed by them cause I had been a loyal advertiser for 12yrs. They cator more to the sexual predators than their own advertisers. Alot of the so called masseurs on there are also nothing but drugged out sexual predators who are felons.

no phone number, no contact for website masseur complaints

Masseurfinder has many masseurs charging outrageous prices with no one controlling the prices what they charge. The prices throughout the years have gone from a normal 65.00 an hour price to 85 however today they are over 180 to 200. Unbelievable! they removed testimonials because they say masseurs were bringing other friends to do their testimonials. They removed contact of any kind to make a complaint about a masseur and they had a form where you would give the name of masseur and what he did however all gone. what can we do about this website who has not only masseurs who are not advertising their license number but anyone coming in not knowing if they are masseurs licensed charging up to 200 and in one more year maybe they will be 300...……..Vic

• To
    Tommas _2009 Sep 03, 2019

Hello, my name is Thomas

Regards

• Ab
    Abel Rocha Lopez Jan 04, 2020

@Tommas _2009 Did you solve your problem ? I am in the same situation. Thank you

• Ri
    RickD1980 Nov 11, 2019

Prices are set by the individual practitioners. Masseurfinder is just an advertising site where the masseurs pay to place their ads. Masseurfinder has no say on what the individual therapists charge.

• In
    independenti Jan 19, 2020

people who run this website are Leif Byron Strickland (Austin located) and Tomas Milar (Czechia born, Las Vegas located ), lets not pretend there is bigger structure to this company, 2 guys running the whole operation remotely

advertising as a lcmt from palm springs, ca

I just paid to advertise on MasseurFinder. I was in the middle of entering my info. & got a pop-up message that I am suspended from this site. This must be a mistake. You charged my card. Please let me know what the problem is. I am a licensed massage therapist & was attempting to advertise at the gold level, using my MasseurFinder credit & additionally my Capital One credit card.
[protected]@aol.com
[protected]
If there is a mistake in my ad, please advise. Thanks.
~ Sean Ivory

massage

I had a massage last night and it was a 4 handed massage that was supposed to go for an hour. First, they had me pay them in advance (320/hr for 4 handed) then only massaged me for 30 mins. I left because I felt very uncomfortable since they jerked me off (I didn't know that was going to happen and it made me feel uncomfortable since it hadn't been mentioned). Today (11/13) I tried to get my half of my money back since they only massaged me for 30 mins and when I told them that I should only pay half since they only massaged me for half the time. They told me that it wasn't a good excuse to "steal" their money. Since it was paid through paypal, I tried to get it back through them but they said it wasn't possible, I've requested my money from them 17 times via paypal and they keep denying it. Second, through the communication they also said that if I tried to take my money back that they would show our conversations and the VIDEO AND PICS they took! I had no idea they were video tapping me or taking pics! I feel even more uncomfortable and more importantly I feel violated. These two are from Miami and are visiting Denver! I wanted to report their profile but Masseurfinder does not have any option to do that! So I contacted the cops and we will be going over there tonight! Masseurfinder needs to do a better job of screening their "massage therapists." If anything this is a website for sexual predators!

• Tribbiani30 Dec 07, 2018

Oh, sorry about that. I like erotic massages but there are a lot of massage scummers around the world. I had the worst massage ever in Florida. Now I'm in Ukraine and I just checked one place in Kiev http://salondream.kiev.ua it was great. The best erotic massage ever!

• De
    DeeLee Fresh Dec 27, 2018

Sadly to say, the rate is ridiculously high. Basically you're paying for sex, not a massage.

• Ti
    Tim Wall Jan 01, 2019

So you wanted to be massaged by 2 people at once" and agreed to pay a whopping $320 for an hour~ did the bell not ring that they were "escorts" ????

LuvAL Jan 12, 2020

@Tim Wall Lol Hahaha Good point!!! My thoughts exactly.

• Ju
    justiceleaguela Jan 04, 2019

Your complains as are stupid as they sound. nobody on the site is an escort. you as clients are requesting always more and more and complain about those who do not do what you ask. how stupid you must have been to pay that much money? what I smell here is a bullshit! i'd bet my hand on the fact that you request sensual massage/naked massage. why do you go the site if you know the prices are so high? why they are so high?

• Dj
    Djwpb Jun 05, 2019

I agree this client is an absolute idiot. I am on massuerfinder in South FL and know all too well the bull shit we endure from clients on text and in person. Yet we still work hard to provide good service and make a living providing legit massage. This is the most ridiculous story I have ever heard, both client, and two measures are idiots.

male massage website

There is no way to contact anyone at this company. They process your credit card for hundreds of $ and when you have a problem you are on your own. The contact us function doe...