PAGAZZI LIGTINGSOLD DANGEROUS LIGHTS

S

I BOUGHT THREE LIGHTS LAST FEB/MARCH AND ON BOXING DAY THE GLASS ON ONE OF THEM EXPLODED SENDING NUGGETS OF TOUGHENED GLASS ALL OVER MY LOUNGE. I VISITED THE STORE WHERE I PURCHASED THE LIGHTS AND THE ASSISTANT WAS VERY SYMPATHETIC AND ADVISED ME TO CHOOSE THREE DIFFERENT LIGHTS AND RETURN THE FAULTY ONE PLUS THE OTHER TWO AND THEY WOULD EXCHANGE OR I COULD HAVE THE FAULTY ONE REPLACED. GREAT I THOUGHT BUT SHE THEN - AFTER SPEAKING WITH THE MANAGER - ADVISED ME THAT SHE COULD ONLY DO THIS ON PRODUCTION OF THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT WHICH I DON'T NOW HAVE.

I POINTED OUT THAT THE LIGHTS ARE NOT ONLY FAULTY BUT DANGEROUS AND STILL ON SALE. TAKE IT UP WITH OUR HEAD OFFICE SHE SAID AND GAVE ME A CARD WITH AN EMAIL ADDRESS - [DAMARIS.[protected]@PAGAZZI.COM] (link: mailto:DAMARIS.[protected]@PAGAZZI.COM) I DID THIS LAST WEEK AND HAVE NOT HAD ANY RESPONSE I ALSO SENT TWO EMAILS TO THEIR ONLINE SITE AND HAVE HAD NO RESPONSE THERE EITHER - HELP!!!