Northeast Alternativestraffic and illegal parking.

J Jul 07, 2019

Since the dispensary has opened, traffic has gotten worse and worse. It is more and more difficult everyday, just to enter my street. What is also disconcerting, is the fact that the entrance to my street, seems to be getting more and more disorganized, and prone to accidents. I notice that many times there are vehicles parked on my street that should be parked at the dispensary. Because of the disorder, and congestion that has been created, myself and my neighbors are becoming increasingly frustrated. I would like this place of business to be relocated to a place more appropriate for that type of traffic. Thank you.