Nasira MohammedScam

C

From: Royal Windsor Farm Shop <[protected]@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrsnasira.[protected]@gmail.com
Date: 2009/7/31
Subject: Salam(Urgent Business Assistant in Asia)
To:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am NASIRA MOHAMMED, the regional purchasing manager of Royal Windsor Farm Shop before I had a car accident... I cannot continue my business for now because of my present condition and that is why I am contacting you. I used to represent my company to several Asian countries to purchase a product called "Adequan"..

This product is a vaccine use for animal treatment and health care. It is very essential in raising animals like horses, lamps, Sheep, cows, dogs etc. As of this, I am having a business proposal for you. Please find the statements below:

1. I will introduce you to my companys General Manager as being the main and only Supplier of the said vaccine.

2. The vaccine costs USD 8, 500 per pakect in UNITED STATES, but in Malaysia, Pacific Asia sub-region where I have been purchasing it, it relatively cheaper being USD 2, 200 per pakect. You will be supplying it to my company at the rate of USD 5, 5000 per carton.

3. Note that the actual cost price of the vaccine (USD 2, 200) remains confidential and should not be disclosed to my company GM as this will affect our profit.

4. Neither my company directors know the seller of this product nor the seller know my company directors; I will however introduce you as the main supplier.

My company normally purchases 80-100 pakects in each trip I make depending on the quantity left behind in the company. The seller of this product is a woman, you will purchase the product from the woman and supply to my company, my company will make payment to you cash on delivery.Let the above mentioned be in mutual beneficiary for us and an opportunity to embark in future engagements. I need somebody trustworthy to be introduced as the main supplier.Finally, if you wish to take up this offer, kindly get back to me so that I can give you all contact details and that of my GM whom you will contact and send you quotation.I also will give you the price to quote; in return my GM will then issue you an LPO (Legal Purchasing Order).Should you have any question regarding this business, dont hesitate to ask me.. my email:mrsnasira.[protected]@gmail.com

Awaiting your swift response.

Best Regards,