Monster Transmission and PerformanceFaulty repair

I had Monster Transmission rebuild the transmission in my truck. After I installed it I drove for about 800 miles and it stopped working, I lost all gears.Sent back and they blamed me for the failure. Got transmission back a second time and it failed after 300 miles, same as before.I sent back again, and again they blamed me for the failure and insisted that I have installed by a professional transmission shop, which I did and it failed again after 300 miles. Monster transmission then refused to help me any longer. I had my Truck towed to the shop that installed it and had them remove and inspect it and they told me that the previous technician that rebuilt the transmission failed to notice a failed component inside that was the cause of all failures including the original. To this day Monster Transmission refuses to work with me on this matter. I advise anyone looking to have a transmission repaired or rebuilt to go to a local transmission shop.

• Ro
    Robert94518 Aug 25, 2012

As of August 20th 2012 Monster Transmission and myself have come to an acceptable agreement on this matter . Thanks to Louis at Monster Transmission. This was posted by Robert94518