Menu
Martin's Esso Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Martin's Esso
reviews & complaints

www.esso.ca

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 1 Review

Martin's Esso Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Martin's Esso at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Martin's Esso. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

ComplaintsBoard
L
1:19 pm EDT

Martin's Esso Car Wash

05/17/2016 went to Martin's Esso located at 9800 Chingacousy (Chingacousy and Williams Pwy) Brampton. I went there to wash my vehicle (which needed to be done today) and since gas tank was low I decided to put gas in too. At the pump when pre-paying it asked "Would you like to purchase a Car Wash?" so in order to save time I said yes. (my very tired 3 year old is in the vehicle). After purchasing/paying for it, I went to drive around to the car wash a noticed a pylon blocking the entrance. So, I drive back around park the car, grab my child and go inside to inquire. The staff tells me that the car wash is out of service. I said fine then, please refund me. The clerk said "Sorry I can't refund you." I said "Excuse me? I paid for it, I need to wash my car, if it's not working then you need to refund me...here is the receipt so I can go wash it somewhere else." They responded that the code is good for 3 months that I can go wash it somewhere else and use it another time. Are you kidding me? I then asked to speak to a manager. My 3 year old at this point crying wanting to go. All 3 clerks stare at me for about a minute until I say "I need to speak to a manager now!" so one picks up the phone and calls someone. Then tells me that they can't refund me because it was purchased at the pump. I then said ...the car wash is not working, if it's not working then the pump should not offer it or at the least there should be a sign up warning customers it is out of service. If I paid for it and it doesn't work then that's not my problem and I want my money back! The clerk replied " That's not our problem either!" WOW...I grabbed my screaming 3 year old son and my receipt and walked out.
I will never set foot in a Esso gas station again and I will make sure that everyone I know knows of this experience. This is absurd! You take my money and can't provide the service?!?!?!?!? I have worked in Customer service for over 15 years and this is unheard of!
I refuse to wash my car there even if I paid for it and I want a refund in full.
Receipt info:
05/17/2016 [protected] 08:32:12 pm
Pump #9

Read full review of Martin's Esso
Hide full review

Is Martin's Esso legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Martin's Esso as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Martin's Esso stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Martin's Esso should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Martin's Esso earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Martin's Esso achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Esso.ca has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Martin's Esso website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Esso.ca has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Martin's Esso as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Several positive reviews for Martin's Esso have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up Martin's Esso and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Martin's Esso. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Martin's Esso contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Martin's Esso?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Martin's Esso Customer Service. Initial Martin's Esso complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Martin's Esso above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Martin's Esso. Discuss the issues you have had with Martin's Esso and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.