Maintain That DrainThey are unprofessional and make you leave a message in order to screen calls

K

I am extremely dissatisfied with the services that I paid for. I called & complained of a plumbing issue in which I was unable to use my washing machine, due to flooding. I was given & appointment and ended up waiting an additional 2 hours before the plumber arrived, I had to call him to see if he was still coming. After the tech, Anthony, finally arrived and had tackled the job for an hour or so we believed the problem to be resolved, so I paid and he left. Within the hour of him leaving I attempted to wash a load of clothes and once again experienced flooding. Needless to say I called him back and he didn't respond, thus begun the cat & mouse chase in order to have my problem resolved completly. A week later I was still getting excuses & was made to contact another company the day before Thanksgiving. Not only was I made to sit in the house awaiting a plumber who had no consideration for my time but I am now seeking reimbursement as the tech no longer asnswers my calls. After contacting him one final time to inform him of my plans to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau (the first week in January) he gave me some bogus story about his boss having already sent out my refund but him needing to verify my address. With all of that being said, I am still awaiting a refund as I had to pay another plumber double the amount in order to correct my issue. If you are considering using this company, think again. They claime that their company is built around "honesty and integrity" but that couldn't be further from the truth. They are unprofessional and make you leave a message in order to screen calls. I so regret using this company.