Light In The Box Logo

Light In The Box

Having problems with Light In The Box?

Light In The Box reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 17, 2008. The latest review Returning Items was posted on May 2, 2021. The latest complaint fraudulent use of my credit card was resolved on Oct 06, 2017. Light In The Box has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 497 reviews. Light In The Box has resolved 114 complaints.

Light In The Box Customer Service Contacts

Diantong Shidai Guangchang, Building #2 Suite D
7 Jiuxianqiao Beilu, Chaoyang District

Beijing
China
US Address

808 Howell St #300
Seattle, WA, 98101

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Light In The Box Customer Service. Initial Light In The Box complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Light In The Box above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Light In The Box. Discuss the issues you have had with Light In The Box and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Light In The Box Complaints & Reviews

Light In The BoxReturning Items

I ordered two of the same pantsuits for my son's wedding. I ordered them way too big so I could have my tailor fit them on me. They were 3 sizes too small! Their size chart is incorrect or items were sewn incorrectly.

I read their return policy ahead of time and that's why I decided to order regular sizes as opposed to customized for me. I contacted them via their customer service on their app the same day receiving items to request returns and reordered one of their standard sizes to try again.

They have refused to give me a return authorization code or their return address! Buyer beware of this company! I'm going to continue to try to get a refund for the $264 and hope the new item and additional shrug will arrive in time and work for the wedding.

I would never order from this company again!

Light In The BoxPurchase that was never received since may

Dear Costumer service,
    I am contacting you as to an order that I placed since November, I never received the order nor any notifications that the order was at the post office, now the order had been returned to the sender, I asked them to refund my money and they refused, ihave been asking since January and they still refuse the refund of my money, can you do something about this as this is not very fair from the seller, they want to keep my money and the item.. I no longer need the item so I need my money back, other wise could you state how I could take drastic action agsinst this company please.

Many thanks
    Darnette

Light In The BoxOrdered pants they are too small need return label

I ordered yoga pants and they are too small. I need to return them for a refund. There is no paper in with the pants for instructions for return. The money of $214.96 was taken from my account on 3/3/21. I need a return label or some information on how to get this returned to you.
      Order # [protected].
      Sewanna Neese
      Phone: [protected]
      Email: [protected]@yahoo.com
      I will be looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sewanna Neese

Light In The BoxThis company is a scam! Beware!

Terrible customer service!!! Do not use this website!!! This company is a scam!!! I ordered placed an order for $392 on the 8th of March 2021. The money was processed immediately and deducted off my credit card. On the 9th of March customer service left me a message on the app saying that they needed a copy of my credit card in order to process the payment (which had already been processed). When I refused they cancelled my order (but kept the payment!!!). I have sent LightInTheBox numerous messages advising that they have cancelled my order from their side and therefore I demand a full refund of my money back into my account. They keep sending a standard response saying that they have cancelled the payment authorization and the money should appear back in my account within 7 business days. It has been 4 weeks now and still nothing!!! I am going to go to my bank and lay a charge of fraud and theft against them!!! They should not be allowed to operate and steal peoples money like this!!! This website needs to be closed down!!!

Light In The BoxItem Never arrived and only Received Partial Refund

On March 15, 2021 at 7:53:51 AM PDT I ordered two pairs of bike shorts online from Light In the Box. They were never shipped. The amount I paid was $23.10 USD.

I wrote them and they only gave me a partial refund of $11.39 USD.

The order number is [protected] and I am requesting the full refund. Light in the Box owes me another $11.71 USD.

This company needs to send me a full refund of $23.10 USD for the items that they never sent but promised to ship.

Light In The BoxCustomer Service blocked my email after not responding to 40 emails or refunding me the money

I placed an order in November 2020, I corresponded with Dennis Halfdan Butler from Light in The Box. You can see all the emails if you log into his account [protected]@lightinthebox.com if you have access or I can send each email to you. I placed an order for a man's jacket & 3 ladies tops. The man's jacket is too small & tight for my friend who is 5ft 5" so not even tall, the lady's tops were made badly & 1 was damaged but still sent out to me, they were very ill-fitting items. I contacted them asking them to change the ladies top immediately after placing the order, they said that they would make the changes. Now when I contacted them, they state that my ticket had been closed, they never paid anything, nor do they intend do as they blocked my emails. The order number is [protected]. They lied on numerous occasions stating that the refund had been made, then they said they would have to wait. The whole thing was a huge nightmare from beginning to end. They have taken my money & should not be able to treat people in that way. I have no idea why they are still in business as a company. Blocking somebody that you owe money to is technically stealing.

Lightinthebox 01/30 Purchase Seattle Washington2 t-shirts square black & white Small Size

My name is Dieudonne C Byamungu
              7318 Holly Hill Drive # 2139 Dallas Texas
              Zip Code 75231

On January 30th, your company (Lightinthebox Seattle Washington) has taken 50.25 dollars from my bank account for my order of 2 t-shirts black & white square, size Small.

I am disappointed to see that 13 days after, you don't show up. Is this the way you treat your customers or I am just victim of your schemes.

I am at home from 4:00 pm.

Thanks for your silence after taking my money.
              Dieudonne C B

Jan 27, 2021

Light In The Box — False advertising / will not accept return for refund

I ordered a coat in early December. I live in an apartment building, so when it arrived it ended up with one...

Light In The BoxI have order some products and never arrived

I have ordered 2 rain jackets and 1 pear of shorts from LightInTheBox company online, on the internet from 14-15 the of January and have no products or answer until now from them, I have spent 642 danish kroner which I can't prove! I just want my money back! 😡 It is frustrating because I got this shopping site from Google and I thought that is a secure place to buy, it's actually unbelievable because every time when I've tried to track my stuff they are closing the page, I can not contact them at all! So I hope I can get some help after this message! At least LightInTheBox to write me and say what is wrong! Underneath I have attached some pictures with my order!

Light In The Box2 shirts that i ordered

got the shirts a week after xmas and they are way too small and i cant seem to even get to the returns so now have no idea how to get my money back and need to return these shirts i ordered them at least 4 weeks before xmas and even though they finally got here they were way to small i paid thru my paypal account and would like my refund into that my invoice number is Lit6-[protected]

Light In The BoxDaily emails

I am receiving daily, unwanted emails from lightinthebox.com. Their "unsubscribe" system clearly doesn't work. Today I've sent a number of messages to them at [protected]@lightinthebox.com and so far none of them have been bounced back to me as undelivered. I'm going to continue to do this regularly until someone from this business gets back to me. Is there anything else I can try to get them to remove my email address from all of their systems?

Light In The BoxKids light up shoes

Pay for my grandson some light up tennis shoes and got them in the mail. They are the gold one but there no light on them and I pay for light up. Please get back with me about this if I had seen all the write up about your company you would had not got my money. Cant and wont give the shoes to he it not what I order are wanted.

Light In The BoxNo option to delete account

I want to delete my account, but there is not an option on www.lightinthebox.com to do so. I would also like to opt-out of any emails and unsubscribe. There is not any contact information or email addresses to contact them, except for orders. My email is [protected]@gmail.com
                        Danielle Cornet

• Ve
                            Very very very unhappy Dec 08, 2020

Hi Danielle, I’m having the same problem. I found that my email didn’t get bounced back to me when I sent it to [email protected] I’m now bombarding them on a regular basis with emails about unsubscribing me.

Light In The BoxOrder cancelled for no reason

I received an email that my cancellation request has been processed and that my money will be refunded.

I did not cancel the order at all. Its my daughters wedding.

Don't know why the cancelled the order. No way of calling them. Just via ticketing system.

So frustrating.

LightintheboxComplete order not received.

Not recieved!!! Men's Plus Size 3D Grafic Print T-shirt Size L $13.19. Order#[protected] of [protected]. Can't contact customer service in any way, tried. I ordered 2 shirts over a month ago, only one arrived. Waited for 2nd one to arrive seperately and never did. Company did not refund, nor return my money either. Does anyone know how to contact this company?

Light In The BoxDual led light no power supply

Ordered the dual led light kit and when it came in there was no power supply came with the kit. The package had USPS tracking #9200190258803344763884. From shipping Dept, LTJS, 14915 177th St, Jamaica, NY. The packaging had no information on how to contact with problems.

Sophie Scott
                              910 Autumn Lake Dr
                              Allen, TX 75002
                              [protected]

Light In The BoxEarbuds never received them

Ordered 2 sets of earbuds the money was taken out of my account. There's no info on the site except my email . I've been on this site all week and still nothing it says it takes 5_7 days to arrive. When i checked the app to see when they would be shipped it said no order was placed. They don't have no type of way to contact them i alerted my bank but they can't return my money someone needs to stop these people from this terrible crime ripping people off.

Light In The BoxCustom duty

I both a dress for communion for my little girl, a paid extra € 10 to get faster and I didn't. On the end I had to pay extra 28.46 for DHL, some extra taxes (vat, custom duty etc.). That's really unpleasant experience. I'm not gonna order anything never again. I'm disappointed.

Mar 02, 2020

Light In The Box — Clothes

I personally had a poor experience with this company and after spending about a month with their customer...

Light In The Boxorder no.: #[protected] & order no.: #[protected]

Both orders was received & returned November 20, 2019 to the local address via USPS Priority Mail. The quality of 2 of the dresses was very poor besides they were very small for the sizes tagged. the evening gown was too big and long.

LTJS
                                    William
                                    14905 177th Street
                                    Jamaica, NY 11434

The total amount paid for three (3) dresses $251.78, to date I am still waiting for my refund. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks.