Loyalist Collection Services Inc.POOR Costumer service

So I recently called this company to make a payment arrangement and ask many questions on why and whom and what was the reason for my balance going to collection, instead I got an insult and agent being down right rude!POOR POOR COSTUMER SERVICE! Agent said I have 2 sec to make an payment arrangement, which I tried. Then Agent hang up! seriously what the heck was that?!

I called back and agent still throw a fit at me and hang up again. Sadly wasn't able to make any payment arrangement.

if anyone is dealing with this company, request for another!