HPDcharging my account

M Jul 10, 2019

This so called company stole money from my account. Twice!!! $19.95 both times. Know it is a scam and I want my money back asap. Have bills to pay... I want results now!!! They had the nerve.. I called my bank and now I have to wait for it to post to my account before I can get a resolution.. Conveniently there is absolutely no way to contact them.. No telephone number at all. I have items that are going to bounce because of this stuff!!! I nees my money back now!!!