Home Doctor Handyman and Roofingroofing

C Nov 16, 2018

Met with roofer and received insurance check. roofer came and took shingles off roof and the next day it rained all inside my home. The roofer said he would come and put tarp on roof. However he has not shown up and will not return my calls. I have paid him up front a total of $ 4150.00. I'm dismayed as I have no funds to roof completed I've paid him the money for supplies and he won't return my calls. His name is Brian Southerland On Wednesday October 30, 2018 first payment of $2800 was paid and contract signed. On November 12.2018 he arrived with crew and started taking shingles off roof. On November 15, 2018 It started raining inside my home. A call was placed to roofer and he assured me he was on his way to my home this was at 8am in the morning he did not arrive until 5pm that evening and could not put tarp on roof due to rainy and icy conditions. He promised to come back on Friday November 16, 2018. He has not arrived and refuses to take any of my calls. I'm a single mom with three four year olds I can't believe this is happening to my family. meanwhile no shingles are tarp on my roof.