HDPowerwasherService in non-existent

J

I own a model H1700 powerwasher, serial number LTK 145022572624X that is still under warranty. Order #501977

I called on June 22nd and was promised a replacement manifold that I would receive in 4 to 5 days.

I called again on July 9th and was told the item had not shipped but they would expedite it to deliver in 5 to 7 days.

On July 21st, I spoke with Chris, one of the supervisors who said it would ship in 3 to 4 days.

On July 29, I spoke with John, another supervisor who said he spoke to shipping and that it would ship in 3 to 4 days.

Today, July 30th, I spoke with another supervisor who said he would forward the request to shipping department and I would received it in 3 to 4 days. This supervisor said he could not speak to the shipping department and could do nothing more.

This is the most outrageous handling of a parts request I have ever encountered. Doesn’t anyone in this company take personal responsibility for their job or feel any well-diserved embarrassment for their performance?

I wish I had reviewed this site for complaints before purchasing. From the looks of other similiar complaints, this is the modus operandi of this company. Has anyone reported this to the consumer protection bureau of the manufacturer's place of business?