Complaints & Reviews

[Resolved] stay away from these ppl

I signed up with H1 Base in 2007. At first it seems so real, legitimate and i was excited about getting an H1 B sponsor employer or possibly a greencard through employment. I paid for two services a 'Marketing Package' and a 'Greencard Gurantee'. Well need i saw that its been over two years and i am still waiting... First of all they send you a list of company that numbers are disconnected, and employees no longer works there. Thats all you get a list of companies that seems as though they were just drafted using a directory. Please do not be fool H1 Base does not aggressivley seeks sponsor for you like other employment agency do that collects your money. I was surprise that so many other students have been scammed and they are still in business. They are just a sophisticated organization that preys on vulnerable international workers who are seeking better opportunities in America. Just imagine the thousands of people that sings up with them on a yearly basis and never received a valid job offer? If every dissatisfied person report them to Fair Trading Commission (FTC) or Better Business Bureau or some other watch dog group it would really shed some light on this unscrupulous organization that exploits and preys on foreign workers!!

• H1 Base's response · Jan 18, 2020

Vijay's comments are completely false and defamatory.

Everyone knows if you enter the wrong card numbers it's impossible for anyone to process a payment. Plus by his own admission he said he intentionally tried to scam us and commit a fraudulent purchase. Plus what he said about his bank is complete lies too, we deal with them and they know we're a legit officially registered business who's been around for almost 20 years, and banks don't process payments from scam sites, they block and deny them. He's deliberately lied so much, and he's the only one that tried to commit any type of scam or fraud.

What Vijay said, did and lied about was all very wrong. We work with and help professional and ethical people, not scammers, liars and fraudsters like Vijay.

• Resolution Statement

• Ra
    Rajiv K Jun 22, 2011

you just say and think only about you, but what about every satisfied and happy person like me.
    I used them and got a job and work visa for USA within 2 months.
    what about the thousands of other satisfied customers they have like like me each years.
    what about the thousands more people that they can help each years from now.

Because of your one comment everything should stop and nobody else should get the chance, maybe its you that's real problem or maybe you make it all up
    They have been a good US company for over 10 years, and one of the only companies that gives us real hope and a real chance, and some other employment agencies s charge 3, 000 to 10, 000 dollars for same services
    Their organization is support us and only exist to help Foreign workers in the best way possible, you should be shamed of what you say. If wasn't for them I would not be living in America with my family.

I don't even see a marketing package or greencard guarantee on the service list on their website, maybe you are making it all up, or maybe you are froma competitor company of theirs, or from a group that doesn't like companies that help Foreign nationals, because in service I got from them they don't just send you a list, they do many more things and do all the applying to companies for you and help you with all the right things, they did everything to get me living in USA

Rajiv

• Ni
    Nithya Muthuramen Jan 23, 2012

Hi Rajiv,
    Could you please elloborate more on the process you followed. Which service did they take from you. I am legitimately seeking job in the US to move with my family and kid. I do not intend to get into any trap wasting money but at the same time didnt want to lose genuine opportunities as well. I am tired of searching on general search engines and not a single response from any company though my profile is great...Could you help me with your personal mail id /contact no so that i can reach you over mail/phone to clarify couple of questions.

• Ed
    Edlou Feb 23, 2012

Let me cut it short. H1Base is a JOKE, actually let me rephrase that: Do never trust those people. Actually, there are two or three people that work for that fake Inc and answer the questions over the phone. I called many times and every time I call, the same person answers me, and the same person assigned himself to "help me", and the same person Screwed me!! I can't wait to read about them in the media that are forced to close down and throw them all in jail. I can't believe I fell for that!! Anyway, it is a tough lesson for me that cost me time and money. I learned it the hard way. I urge the authorities to check on those people and stop them from screwing people everyday!!

Good luck everyone.

• Hu
    hunters1 Mar 17, 2012

First I really admire Raviv K who wrote so much to defend h1base.com. H1base always accuses competitors or anti-immigration groups making up those fake reviews or scam complains. I can not comment that, neither can I prove the K in this Rajiv K referred to Kevin, the CEO of h1base.com.

One thing I am quite sure, and want everyone to be aware of is, all reviews on h1bvisa.info about h1base.com are fake. H1base owns the web site and make hundreds of fake reviews there to fool people. Stay Away!

**********************************************************************************************************************

What you're reading are numerous false accusations and defamatory allegations that are deliberately being posted as part of an unethical marketing smear campaign to maliciously attack our Company and intentionally cast negative dispersion on our reputation.

We also have engaged Independent Legal Counsel for this matter, and they have advised that these false accusations are common tactics of unethical, black-hat marketing practices that use anonymity to perpetrate a deliberate smear campaign (often carried out by competitors and anti-immigrant groups).

Read our official response here - http://www.h1base.com/visa/work/H1BaseReviewsLibelSmearCampaign/ref/1706

Vishal Faldu May 07, 2013

I have registered 3 months back, Just got welcome mail. Never received employer response what H1BASE use to send CV every month. Even not seen 5 % positiveness on H1BASE. I just made mistake to join H1BASE. Wasted so much of time and money .. Advice stay away ..

• R4
    r4richa May 15, 2013

My name is Rahul and I am a solutions architect with 9 years experience. I bought the pro elite service on the H1B website for USD 294.95 on March 12, 2013.The seller claims on their website that they will get me assured H1B visa sponsorship by forwarding my resume to the relevant employers in the US etc.. Its been nearly three months since I paid and I haven't heard from even one prospective US employer, and when I try to contact H1 Base office half the times they dont answer my emails and keep dodging me. On the basis of their inefficient service I expressed my desire to end my service with H1Base and requested them for a refund. They asked me to contact their finance team for the same. So I wrote an email to the Finance team asking for a refund, but the Finance team or nobody from H1 Base ever bothered to reply back. I deem this company as fraudulent and want a full refund of my USD 294.95 payment. Can someone please help.

Also I would request all of you to please not fall in their trap. They are Fraud and will rip u off you hard earned money. Please mail me on choco.la.imprimes at gmail dot com if anybody wants to know my experience with them.

• We
    Weirstrass Aug 17, 2013

A company without contact phone number will always be suspicious ...

Vishal Faldu Sep 14, 2013

Hi All My Friends,

I would like yo give you suggestion about H1BASE that STAY AWAY from H1BASE, They are 100% SCAM. Nothing you will get from them, I have already lost $299.

I have registered 8 months back and never seen any positiveness from h1base, Sent an email to them and not getting any reply now.
    So i lost and i learnt something but i do not want you all to loose your hard worked money.

• In
    Intl student Oct 03, 2013

H1 b is a fraud and nothing more. I wasted my time and money with these ppl, I urge others not to fall prey to their scam. There is only one person in this stupid office who answers all the calls. He repeats the same exact things every time. I did not receive a single response from any employer. Please to all the international ppl trying to find a job please do not waste your hard earned money on H1b. I really hope that they get shut down and thrown in jail for being such frauds. Again do NOT purchase their services!

• Co
    COMPANY---RESPONSE Jan 29, 2015

COMPANY RESPONSE:

This is about the biggest complaint page against us - so we want to put it into real perspective and reality for you.

This page was started 4 years ago.

There are a total of 4 individual people who posted negative comments about us "claiming" they had used our services (one posted twice: Vishal) - and the rest are general opinions or question orientated comments.

The 4 individual peoples negative comments - we know 1 is completely fake and posted by a competitor (who did the same comment on multiple review sites - and we prosecuted them for libel and defamation)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naturally, every company has critics, and every leading business has competitors trying to stab them in the back.

But when we put this entire page into real factual perspective - 3 customer complaints in 4 years.

The last complaint was 2 years ago in 2013, we're now in 2015.

During the last 4 years we have helped over 17, 000 customers for H1B, E3, TN1, H2B, and Green Cards.

As you can see from the facts and statistics and reality, we help thousands succeed every year, and we have the highest success rates and customer satisfaction levels in the industry.

• Mi
    Michael Smith D Feb 11, 2015

Well according to my own perspective if they are real scam...go to your bank, and call for charge back. ...they ain't got choice for that... there merchant will be held responsible for that. Charge back can do.

• Ag
    aggi2GY Nov 27, 2018

2018 and they are still ripping people off. Last year June I signed up for the $299 package and am still waiting on a job offer. This is definitely a rip off. I have no idea about where the positive reviews came from

• Tr
    Truthfull 1 Jun 21, 2019

it's funny, seriously!
    as I was reading some of these comments I just burst out laughing, especially the last dumb one.

ok, so let me explain.. they're obviously a large corporation whose been around for quite a few years and have a lot of customers.
    The last comment was saying they rip people off... but in 2018 that person was the only one who posted and said that... plus the last complaint posted before that was way back in 2013 (5 years before!!)

The funny part is its such a dumb comment and obviously a false accusation... if they ripped people off everyone would be posting and this page would be full with hundreds or thousands of comments (every year).

But it's not -- it's only 1 or 2 every 5 years!!... so what does that really tell you!... hint hint.. the REAL TRUTH

• Sh
    Shankarr Dec 15, 2019

@Truthfull 1 I am looking for h1b cap exempt jobs sponsorship. would you recommend h1base.com?

Saz Mozzo Dec 20, 2019

I guy called Chris Jacob posted most of the negative and BS comments about H1 Base, on loads of sites using different fake usernames and identities. He boasted about it all the time.. he's an arrogant A-hole who I think got paid for doing it (probably by competitors). I'm going to whisteleblow coz he deserves it, and he did wrong, and he deserves the retribution that's coming to him. When the board and shareholders of the current company he works for find out he lost them thousands of dollars, plus the professionally unethical and potentially illegal acts he committed...
    what will they do!...and there's Press Releases about this to come - Chris Jacob!

Vijay Kakade Jan 05, 2020

AWARE of this website. It's a bog time SCAM. I wanted to try there 3 days free service so I put my card number and gave wrong CCV but still that time they debited 19000/- money from my account. When I entered my account details they clearly stated the its 3 days free service but how they debited money from my account. It is really unsafe. Beware of this scam websites. I raised query with my bank that how H1 base credited money from my account with wrong CCV? So bank told me that H1 base website is already declared as scam website so beware of these kind of website and don't share your details.