Complaints & Reviews

This is totally Scam Don't send money to them I lost $99

they contact me from Dubai number and send me a job offer, specification, their website. but they ask you to pay $99 which I did and they said it's refundable though to continue the application. NOTHING is true. there is NO real job and they walk away with your money.they based in Hyderabad India and I have already track them they are located somewhere near Banjrahills I have contact local cops over there too. Whatever they are doing it's totally piece of [censored].

website Link :- www.gulfplacementsolutions.com
Agent Name :- Ayesha Khan

• Iw
    i will help you Feb 05, 2020

Scammer confirm!!! See this

• Fc
    FckIndia Mar 08, 2020

@i will help you They were trying to scam me recently. A bitch from India called me. I hope you all fucking Indias die of Corona. Low lives! Fucking slaves

• Iw
    i will help you Feb 05, 2020

Them from india register web start from 31 December 2019 only two month them create this website n can get the money.. Please don't sent money to them. You will lose 99 usd.. Be careful before you get offer from them please and please check website registeration.. Where to check just go to web who is domain.com or .net or .co you will get result from this.. So careful next time.

• Au
    AU review Feb 07, 2020

the same happened to me . this company is a scam as i received a call from Ayesha and she disappeared after i paid the $99.00

please do not use the services of this company. please see below and be aware of this company.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please find attached the completed form as requested. I confirm my discussion with Ayesha from your company that you have already submitted my CV to the law firm and companies that were listed in Ayesha’s email and based on this I have made the payment of $99.00 to your company. Ayesha further advised that I should receive an interview call within 15 business days and if I do not receive the call I can cancel the payment of $99.00.

Please advise of the next steps and keep me updated on the progress of the applications. I hope that your company is real and this is not a scam.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
    From:
    Date: Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 10:56 PM
    Subject: Confirmation Mail Of Your Process! Gulf Placement Solutions
    Cc:

Dear ...

Greetings from Gulf Placement Solutions.

Thank you for using Gulf Placement Solutions to enhance your career
    opportunities, your order details are mentioned below.

Services opted for: Enrollment services

Amount charged: $99 USD

Reference ID: 71224559911

Kindly fill the Questionnaire form, and send the soft copy of the form
    to the same email id From there on accordingly all your documents will
    be processed to the clients & once your documents gets verified by the
    clients end then you will receive the confirmation email from respective
    organisation, As well by basing on these documents our professionals
    would be highlighting your application form professionally as per the
    global standards, once we receive the form from your end we will
    go-ahead with the next process in giving you the complete exposure. From
    there on you would be directly approached by prospective people as in
    with the requirement that suits your profile. Accordingly you will be
    able to identify the relevant move as per your preferences.

If you have any friends who are looking for better change, you can ask
    them to provide me their resume, as per their exposure we would assist
    them in getting the complete benefit.

If you have a question regarding order status or an order
    acknowledgement, please call our Customer Care department Mon-Fri 1100
    AM To 0730 PM IST

THANKS & REGARDS.

SUPPORT TEAM ΙΙ SENIOR MANAGEMENT EXECUTTIVE.

www.gulfplacementsolutions.com

GULF PLACEMENT SOLUTIONS ΙΙ

• Fc
    FckIndia Mar 08, 2020

This is one of the numbers they are using +971 2 6289376! Fcuk you all indian bastards!

• Ir
    Irfan J Mar 13, 2020

I just got a call from them from Ayesha Khan asking for $99 and they had jobs available which they could put me forward. As soon as they asked for cash upfront I said no. Dont be fooled.. be smart and say NO

• Ir
    Irfan J Mar 13, 2020

I just got a call from Ayesha Khan. Asked for the cash upfront of $99. Dont be fooled, be smart and say NO!