Galerieconcorde.comSold me overpriced paintings

W

I was sold two paintings for galerieconcorde.com about $9000 (overpriced I found out later) with the promise of a quick resale for a very good profit, as any good scam, they sold me one first, then the second and then a third one which I returned when I realized what was going on. I was given any excuse in the world on why my paintings wouldn’t sell.

After I told them that i wouldn’t buy anymore paintings I haven’t received any more phone calls, until a couple of months ago when a guy Harold Sendel called me to let me know that my broker Neil Scharwtz had left the company and now he was in charge of my portfolio, of course tons of excuses again as to why my paintings wouldn’t sell and of course try to sell me another painting, and I quote “i am just trying to throw you a bone here by selling you a painting for cents on the dollar”.