Fruitclub.netIt's a very shoddily run organization

N

Fruit always arrives rotten, in non-refrigerated box. Fruit is not labeled, and it does not come once a month. Instead you get three in one month.

When I called to complain, the man claiming the be the buisness owner yelled at me. I was polite to him. I never raised my voice, and I saidL
"I've been getting the fruit for three months now, and every time it's arrived, it's been sub-par-"

My voice was calm. There was no accusation.

He went off on me. I didn't even get a chance to finish my complaint which was "I think my climate is too hot for you to be shipping this fruit to me. Can you do it in a refrigerated box from now on?"

Instead he yelled at me. I don't expect perfect service every time, but this is ridiculous! The fruit is also unlabeled, so I have no idea how to take care of it or what it is. The box does not say "please refrigerate" on it, so sometimes it can sit in my apartment's office for a couple of days before I get it.

It's a very shoddily run organization. I'd be willing to forgive this, if it weren't for the extreme rudeness of customer service.