Donnell Financial GroupReimbursement of money wrongfully taken from me

N

In December 2009, my father entered into an agreement with Donnell financial group. The terms of his agreement had nothing whatsoever to do the agreement I had with the same company many years prior to his. Unfortunately he passed away after two months into the agreement and left no monies. For some reason, Donnell felt I was responsible for this debt and for 10 months deducted $250.oo from my reimbursement checks. Knowing they were wrong and it is indeed illegal, the deductions stopped but i want my $2500.00 dollars back. I have NO intentions of allowing Donnell to keep this money. I only want what is due to me however, this has been going on for so long perhaps I am entitled to a much larger sum.