DC Renovation L.L.Cputting metal roof on a carport & did it half way & all wrong.

P Nov 27, 2018

On 10/16/2018 I hired DC Renovation to take off metal roof, put 4 ft. extenders on, then put the metal roof back on. I then paid them $570.00 half of the amount $1140.00 (Joseph Deleon ) ask me for doing the job. They tried to put the roof back on, and as I realized to late that they did not know what they were doing. In taking off the roof they dropped them on the ground and ruined a lot of the roofing. They then put a lot of the roofing on wrong . They then stopped work left and never came back. I called Joseph several times, when I did get an answer he told me that he would come back and fix every thing. He never showed back up .His address is 311 Manzanita, Phoenix, AZ 85051 phone number [protected].
I request part of the money I gave him as I also gave him $150.00 as he ask for to pay one of his helpers, the total being $720.00.