Winfield Gold 20,s / extremely bad customer service

May 18, 2015
Kings Langley
Phone: 0416649959
Hi my name is Alessjando. Between my family, my sisters family and my parents we spend in excess of $1, 000 per week at coles. Lately there have been inconsistencies with your pricing especially when it comes to cigarettes. On a daily basis I buy a packet of winfield gold 20's. in the past week alone I've been charged different prices, one day I get charged $18.90, the next day I got charged $21.00, on the 3rd day I was charged $18.65 and on the 4th day I got charged $21.00. Tonight I went in to buy a packet of winfield gold 20's and the girl at the customer service counter, (who's name is Brittany), said "thats $21.00". I questioned her about this and she said prices change all the time, (really every single day)?, anyway I pointed out to her that the gift shop right oppossite coles charges $18.90 and woolworths charged $18.65. To my shock and disgust Brittany said to me "Then go to woolworths". Well one thing is for certain I will not be shopping at coles anymore and neither will my sister nor parents. Thank you for that wonderful customer service Brittany! If this is how coles treat all their customers then I can see coles losing more and more customers.