Save A Space / Fraud

1 8129 Pine Island Terrace Suite DCrown Point, IN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888.828.4542

I ordered the product in December, I was informed in writing that it would be shipped the first week of January. The first week of February I receive a product with staples, no hardware, split wood, huge knots in what should have been cabinet quality wood, no lights, no crown molding, it was not what was ordered and was poor quality. A week later I was still getting a run around, promised the stuff would be corrected, but delay after delay.

I researched the company prior and did not find complaints, but failed to look under the companies prior name Your Murphy Bed – numerous complaints. Further investigate revealed that the bed was ordered from a company in Florida - Wall Bed Store (wallbedsore.com). They same website, same products.

The instruction info was for a different product than what was received.

I also found Brandon Dragon owns Dragon Enterprises - this is a company that should be investigated also.

Save A Space

Comments

• De
      12th of Feb, 2010

After I posted the compliant I received the following email from Save a Space

From: sales@saveaspace.com [mailto:sales@saveaspace.com]
    Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 6:56 PM
    To: Deborah Gagliardi
    Subject: RE:

Do you not understand what you are doing is illegal.Our company saveaspace was owned by someone else when it was called YOURMURPHYBED. We purchased the company from them.We have different owners than that company so don't mix the two together.You are getting way out of hand.You delete all of your posting I will refund your money first thing once everything is removed myself.Delete the website and whatever other things you have wrote all over the internet.I will refund the money do as you wish with the bed no need to send it back.If you repost them I will have no chose but to take you to court.Once everything is gone I will refund your money.

Brandon Dragon is the person I have been dealing with at Save A Space and is the person identified at Your Murphy Bed. Instead of doing the right and honorable thing on service the company has chosen to issue veil threats claiming citizens are not permitted legally to file complaints for poor and fraudulent service?

Brandon Dragon is currently identified on Twitter as associated with Your Murphy Bed.