RockHard Weekend Scam / Rock Hard Weekend Pills

1 Alpharetta, GA, United States

RockHard Weekend hired these trashy girls to shove their pills down pedestrian's throats at a nightclub in Atlanta. I, while under the influence of alcohol, was one of the people these girls slipped a pill to. They were giving out free samples at the establishment and all of my friends had one in their system by the time we left. Not knowing what I had taken, I tracked down who the company was that was behind this. RockHard Laboratories, aka Rock Hard Weekend in Alpharetta, Georgia. Curious, I ordered a bottle from them, but the pills I received were not what they were giving out at the bars. The pills at the bars must be highly concentrated to prove the point that "it works" and what you actually order is a diluted, watered down version. Only 2 of the 10 pills that we had actually worked. For that amount of money we were not happy, and who's going to call a support line saying you can't get a hard on? Please. This company's shady and trashy business etiquette won't last long. I don't expect them them to be in business too much longer. All of my friends confirmed the same thing. Stay away! You have been warned!!

RockHard Weekend Scam