[Resolved] Organicthailand.com / ordered a product that never arrived, with no follow up communication

5 lp, Thailand

I ordered some herbs from this website. I had to submit a paypal payment to have the herbs shipped and mailed to me at my hotel. I had just ordered something a day or so prior from another company via the same means and the package arrived the next day. Once I submitted the payment, I emailed the contact letting them know that I had and they got back to me saying that they were shipping the order the next day and would follow up with a tracking #. A week later, no tracking #, no package and no communication. I emailed on 3 separate occasions asking for a tracking #, asking if the package had been sent etc. Still haven't received a reply, its over 2 weeks later. I have to work with paypal to try to get a refund and dispute the service.

• Resolution statement

Rec'd correspondence from contact saying they weren't able to follow up with email for over 1 week due to email issue. Provided with tracking# and phone# for delivery company. Advised that if the company they use couldn't deliver, they would provide a refund.

Vw