My Kings Service Pentecostal Church of God (MKS PCG INC) / Stole my money!

1 NC, United States

I was going to rent a house from this woman who represented herself as the Bishop of this church. She took a deposit, pet deposit, and first month's rent (totaling $1600) and told me my home would be ready to move in in 2 weeks. 3 MONTHS later it wasn't, and our previous lease was up, she offered us a place to stay until the house was ready, which was a disgusting run down apartment. We decided we wanted our money back and she refused all but $400! She didn't really own the house we were attempting to rent from her. When we took her to court she flat out lied under oath about damages to the apartment, took stabs at our characters saying she assumed we were married and we aren't (We in fact are.) and lied saying she didn't know we had a dog. SHe tried to put the disgusting apartment in our fault. She also turned the utilities on there without my permission and I did not know until a few months later when I started receiving collections calls! DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THIS CHURCH OR WOMAN! She is a con artist! She still owes us over 3 thousand dollars! This only lets me attach one photo, so I will attach the one with the hole in the bedroom window. No one came to fix it.

My Kings Service Pentecostal Church of God (MKS PCG INC)

Je