LPC/loanprocessingcenter.org / home loan modificaiton SCAM

1 27525 Puerto Real, Ste 100 #172, Mission Viejo, CA. 92691, Mission Viejo, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 949-220-2669

OMG PEOPLE... RUN .. RUN.. RUN!! They got me again!! I'm disabled and was unable to get to the bank..and LPC got into my bank account once again!!! THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED!!! Terrance told me that I am going to lose my house.. Of course I am... because he keeps STEALING my money out of my bank account!! I have NO food to eat.. Can't pay my electric bill all because those LOW LIFES stole EVERY dime I have and then some.. They even STOLE PART OF MY SOULD!!! I NEED A GOOD ATTORNEY OR SOMEONE that has NERVE to go against these monsters to help me!!! I need to get groceries because I only have 2 slices of bread in this house., . and yet Mr. Fisher stole more money out of my bank account . I was told to wait and things will be handled.. How long is it going to take? Is he going to come here and take my daughter next? I am SERIOUSLY scared of these MONSTERS... THEY KNOW THE SCAM PROCESS!! I think the Legal system is afraid of them...I AM SERIOUSLY AFRAID OF THEM.. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WILL DO NEXT!!! I PRAY THAT KARMA GETS THEM AND THAT THEIR SOULD BURNS IN HELL!!! I'm sure he's laughing all the way to the bank!!! .. "KARMA"

Sd
Jul 30, 2014

Comments

• Sd
      Jul 30, 2014

I meant to say "SOUL" in my post!!