ICC Canada Immigration Solutions Inc / Work permit/immigration fraud

I was introduced to Mr. Ripudaman Dhillon and Mr. Padam Lakhanpal representatives of ICC Canada Immigration Solutions Inc, Mississauga, Canada by one of my friend who is Canada (Manitoba). He discussed about the procedures with one of the staff in ICC Canada Immigration named Mrs. Jaya and thereafter she has directed to Mr. Ripudaman Dhillon, the Director of the Company. While the discussion he told him that considering my experience I am eligible for obtaining job in Canada and there are chances for getting the work permit approved. He also assured him that, he will find a employer for me and he had told him that the total service charge for the entire process would be 12000 CAD and if the work permit application is rejected 3500 CAD will be deducted and remaining amount would be refunded. The processing time for the application will be approximately 6-8 months. Thereafter I contacted the director Mr. Ripudaman Dhillon and he told me that one of his staff would contact me and would send an agreement which I had to sign. Then Mr. Padam Lakhanpal contacted me introducing as Manger Operations and he sent the Retainer agreement. In the agreement it had shown that the service charge would be 3500 CAD and it would not be refunded. As per the instruction from him through email, I transferred 3500 CAD on 03-01-2012. After the receipt of 3500 CAD they asked me to sign the agreement.

While doing the agreement Mr. Ripudaman Dhillon and Mr. Padam had told me that the processing time would be approximately 6-8 months. After exceeding these months and years I made enquiry several times but they informed me that it would be done soon. Several emails in this regard have been sent them during the time. However, in March 2014 they made a phone call to me and told me that my LMO was ready and I had to pay the rest of the amount 8500CAD. They told me through phone that I should sent 2000 CAD through Bank and the remaining amount 6500 CAD by cash. As they instructed I deposited 2000 CAD on 07-03-2014 through bank of Montreal (receipt attached) and balance 6500 CAD was handed over to them by my friend on 21-03-2014 at their Mississauga Office. He demanded them the receipt for the payment of 6500 CAD but they didn’t give the receipt and told him that they will do their work, but cannot raise a receipt for this special fee. But I emailed them the same showing the 6500 CAD as on 21.03.2014 to them in detail asking acknowledgement for the payment. But they didn’t respond for my mail.

After the remission of the entire amount (12000 CAD) they had sent the entire Work permit application package along with the LMO of M/s. Paradise Halal Meats, Alberta, Canada. The employer didn’t contacted or emailed me for any queries or references. After surfing on the internet, I found the website of employer and learned the nature of the business of the employer. Thereafter, I had applied for the VISA as on 21-04-2014. However, my visa application was rejected on 31-07-2014 and the same was reported to ICC Canada Immigration Solutions Inc. On 02.08.2014 they called me and told that they would reapply and they would charge an additional amount of 3500 CAD again (with a new retainer agreement. They told me that if I was willing for reapplication, I could email them so that they could adjust from the balance amount of 8500 CAD which was held with them as special fee. In response to this conversation I emailed them on 02.08.2014 asking that in case of further rejection, they would refund 8500 CAD.

Several times they asked me sent the email for reapplication request. But I asked them whether they could reduce some amount for the application, but they told me that it could not be possible. After that I requested them to procure the GCMS notes in which we can know why the application got rejected. But they informed me that they couldn’t wait till the time as the employer is demanding the employee. I don’t want to lose my hard earned money and I told that I would not like to continue and the process could be dropped. They told me that they are going to close the file and it was closed as on 16-08-2014 and appropriate invoice will be raised from their accounts department. But still I didn’t receive any Invoice except emails. I asked them to return 8500 CAD which was held with ICC Canada Immigration Solution. Then they told me that their accounts department would contact me.

However, after that I tried to contact them but I couldn't get them online. But after that when I contacted, they told me that the amount would be settled in two weeks. Though it was told, there was no further information later. Finally I sent my friend who contacted them first, on 03-10-2014 to their office for the settlement of refund. When he discussed with them on that day, they told him that the money settlement would be done on or before 15-10-2014 along with appropriate invoice. As usual there was no positive response from their side for a few days again. Several requests have been made in this regard. On 29-10-2014, Mr. Padam and their director operations told me that they had much expense on my file such as Procuring Job Offer Letter, Immigration Process etc and also asked me to do the application for some other programs. Their director operations told that me he will not charge any service charge for the new application and they will adjust the service charge towards the balance amount held with them after getting my consent. When they told me about the refund of money I heard that they would deduct 1500 CAD and refund only 7000 CAD. But I told them not to deduct any more amount from 8500 CAD which is held with them and the request for the same has been made to them through email dated 29.10.2014.

But on 30.10.2014 I received an email from their side stating that they would return only 1500 CAD, which is absolutely unacceptable to me. I would be pleased, if I could know the reasons why they would like to deduct such a big amount of 10500 CAD (12000 CAD – 1500 CAD) without any clarification. In fact, at the time of agreement they have very clearly told me that their service charge will be only 3500 CAD and if the application fails they will deduct 3500 CAD from 12000 CAD and balance will be returned. As per the condition, I requested them to return 8500 CAD as early as possible. Again as on 01.11.2014 I had emailed them in detail marking the copy to Manu Datta whose name is in LMO as a representative and Mr. Abdul Fayad (name of the employer as marked in the LMO – email id as [protected]@hotmail.com) owner of the Paradise Halal Meats, to view the matter seriously and settle the issue. Several reminders had been but there is no reply from them. So feel that the Employer is also involved in grabbing the money. Otherwise he has to reply for the email which I had emailed him.

In their email dated 30-10-2014 they had informed me that any further communication will not be entertained until and unless their offer of 1500 CAD is accepted. I feel that the condition made by them is unfair since the refund settlement is not finalized amicably. I’m totally disappointed and I want justice in this matter. I posted the matter in the “CANADAVISA FORUM”, how to deal the issue and finally one of the members in that forum advised me to initiate the compliant to ICCRC authorities. Finally watching the posts in the forum, as on 23.11.2014, one person introducing as Ripudaman S Dhillon called and threatened me to delete the post. Again he told me that he didn’t receive any money from me and he will not refund anything. Again Mr. Padam Lakhanpal called me and informed me that he will refund 1500 CAD, if I email the request immediately after disconnecting the call. I felt that it is trap and implicate me in any false case. I told them that I have already emailed the request several times along with the bank account details. But he told me that they didn’t receive any email from my side.

My friends who are witness to this transaction are ready to give written testimony in this regard and ready to fully cooperate with any agencies, police, CBSA in order to trap them for their illegal work and immigration related frauds. I am not so powerful to fight with these Canadian Immigration Lawyers and ICCRC members, thus seeking your help and justice. As the citizens of Canada and Professional of ICCRC they should not do such fraudulent activities. I have only the telephone conversation recordings for the entire money dealings and statements. I didn’t have any receipts or invoice for the dealing of 12000 CAD except telephone recordings. Please help me to recover my money from ICC Canada Immigration Solutions Inc.

Even though, my repeated request for refund, they didn’t answer for any email, unless the refund of 1500 CAD. I feel that I’m totally trapped. Please hear the telephone recordings which is hereby attached and most of the conversation are in Hindi Language not in English. But I have translated in English with my knowledge, which is hereby attached for your kind reference.

After my several requests, the agency not yet refunded my money of 8500 CAD after deducting 3500 CAD from 12000 CAD as their professional charges, which is still held with them. Since they haven’t responded positively, I have lodged a complaint with ICCRC authorities mentioning the same along with sufficient evidence. After the receipt of my complaint, the Director of Complaints and Disciplines of ICCRC reviewed and has directed me to file a case in a Civil Court of my district, as my complaint is based on verbal exchanges between the ICCRC member and different other persons such as myself or some friends and the Judge will conclude for a refund from the member of ICCRC. I heard that filing a case in Court is more expensive and I’m not in position to afford the same. I am so helpless, hence I request your good selves to intervene in this issue and to retrieve my hard earn money back.

Thereafter I posted the entire details which happened with me in the Canadavisa forum against ICC Canada Immigration, so that in future nobody will fall in their false promises. But I received an email from Canadavisa administration section stating the topic posted by me is removed by the admin forum. I surprised receiving such a mail form a leading forum in Canada.

It is seriously viewed that M/s. ICC Canada Immigration Solution Inc is an agency which gives lot of false promises and attracts the applicants. However, once they enroll their names they try to extract money from the applicants enormously. There are many instances, the applicants take loan from the bank or pledge their property and pay money to the agencies. But, where some difficulties or problems arise (such as rejections) they neglect us, even they refuse to pay back the money which they have collected from us without any proof. This indeed brings innumerable problems in our life. Sometimes the financial pressure caused by the agency makes us to commit to suicide. Similar complaints have been lodged against ICC Canada Immigration Solutions in the website namely http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=14274. In the website a person named MUJTABA ABBAS MOHAMMED who lives somewhere in Canada had the same experience with ICC.

Personally when I think about ICC Canada Immigration Solutions Inc, I feel quite regretted because when I contacted them first they told me that they would return the money except their professional charges. But when my application was rejected they had violated all the terms and conditions which they had made to me and did not gave me even a single penny. I kindly and earnestly request your esteemed organisation to investigate these types of unfair dealings and take stern action against them, so that in future no applicant will have such miserable experience in their life.

We are the victim of fraud by ICCRC Members and Canadian Citizen Holders which they not deserve to hold the citizenship, because by using this power he is misusing his citizenship and fraud with innocent people around the World. He also said us that since he is Canadian citizen so we can't do anything against him. I am just writing this letter with a little hope that I will get my money back since it’s not justify by charging us more with blackmailing. I appeal to the Canadian Government to bring ICC Canada Immigration ICCRC Members and similar fraudulent people to the justice so they will not dare to trap and fraud with innocent people. And take the citizenship of Canada from these types of people so they will not misuse their citizenship. I and other people like me working and struggling their entire life and for the sake of good future of their family, their children we even spend the money and we victimized of fraud by the people like Ripudaman Dhillion and Padam Lakhanpal.

My family consist with my wife, two small daughters and an aged mother. We save the money for our children and someone robbed that money, what will be your next step will be? All I want to request you and your Canadian Government to take the action instantly, since we struggle and earn this money with day and night work, for several years. Hope Canadian Government will help us. I therefore request your good selves to investigate the matter and help me in this regard so that they doesn’t cheats other employees who wants to make Canada their home and take necessary measures to control the activities of ICC Canada Immigration Solutions Inc.

Please give your inputs in this matter and what I have to do further for refund of my hard earn money from the fraudulent agency ICC Canada Immigration Solution Inc.

Sj