GRANVIA AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE CENTER in Palos VerdesService fraud

This is a terrible service station. Nothing changed since the infamous Tony left, as one reviewer on yelp.com called him. The owner knew about his unethical behavior, and he is trying now to distance himself from Tony. This is a rip off station. Less than two years ago, they kept my car for 7 weeks and drove it 700 miles for personal use, then charged me thousands of dollars for parts they never changed and left with empty gas tank. They lied about my other car that was supposed to cost me thousands of dollars to fix, then pressured me to sell it to them (for the owner’s daughter) for few hundred dollars, then, the owner turned around and sold it for thousands. The same Iranian owner is currently trying to play reformed, even though he and his new smooth talking manager are using the same tactics of pressure sales and alterations of unnecessary parts for high prices. I will never set foot in that rip-off station again. “Caveat Emptor. As a consumer advocate, I would highly recommend that all consumers STAY AWAY FROM THIS RIPOFF GRANVIA AUTOMOTIVE CENTER in Palos Verdes.

Jo