FJ Enviromental LLC, American Environmental Inc., Franks Tanks / Work NOT Done for Fuel Oil Tank Removal + install new tank

1 25 Mitchell Rd , Hackettstown, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 908-887-0334, (908) 852-2578

I gave Frank Olivo of FJ Enviromental LLC a $1000.00 deposit check to start a tank removal + tank replacement on November 17, 2011 which he has not done.

I also found him on BBB with a rating of F:
American Environmental, Inc.
[protected]
25 Mitchell Road, Hackettstown, NJ 07840

Franks Tanks:
You need your tank done, I am a Hometown Company in the Environmental Biz for 30 years. I have a laundry list of referrals I can give you or if you just need an answer to a question give me a call. [protected] [protected]@gmail.com
Franks tanks Franks tanks Message Franks tanks
Jun '11

There have been numerous appointments he has not kept.

The day he received the $1000.00 deposit he said he was going to go get the permit to do the work. I called our municipal building & he did not get a permit to do the work as of April 7, 2012.

He did remove some water from the underground fuel oil tank & restarted the furnace, however he left the water waste in a container in my driveway & we still have the underground tank with fuel oil in it.

I definitely would not recommend him for a job.

Ur

Comments

• Ur
      7th of Apr, 2012

Hackettstown, NJ 07840-2511
    map
    Phone: (908) 684-2497
    About:
    American Recovery Of Nj L in Hackettstown, NJ is a private company which is listed under unclassified. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of $150, 000 and employs a staff of 3.

• Ur
      19th of Apr, 2012

RE: Frank Olivo of FJ Enviromental LLC, American Environmental Inc., Franks Tanks & American Recovery Of Nj.
    I called the municipal bldg today, Apr. 19, 2012, & found that an application was submitted for the tank replacement/removal on Tuesday...this is a far cry from Nov 2011 when I was told the permit would be obtained.
    I am very upset by all of this, esp finding a rating of F with BBB under the business name American Environmental Inc.
    I keep wondering what is going to happen or not happen next. :(