Eye Candy Lash and Beauty Bar / Horrible Service

May 5, 2015
Eye Candy Lash and Beauty Bar
207 279 Midpark Way SE
Phone: 403 510-1157
The owner of this business applied eyelash extensions to my eyes and glued them shut. The right eye was completely glued together and she had to rip out my eyelashes in order for me to be able to open my eyes. I later learned from her that she could have used a remover but didn't want to waste time because she only allowed 75 minutes for the application. I should also mention that I called this individual to tell her how unhappy I was and that I was in pain due to the rawness of my eye. She offered to remove them- I asked how she would remove them and she stated that is a chemical solution. She wasn't able to get me in for a couple of days, I was nervous because I really didn't want to wait. My right eye was very sore and pink from where to lashes had been ripped out. I was not having an allergic reaction. I want to make that clear. My eyes were not reacting to the glue just the pinching and soreness from the extensions being applied poorly.

After I got off the phone I called another salon to get a second opinion. They told me that she shouldn't be using a chemical solution on my eyes and advised me NOT to go there as I may endure further eye damaged. They advised me that their salon uses an organic oil to remove the lashes. Needless to say I cancelled the appointment with the individual mentioned above and booked with the other salon. They were able to get me in immediately and she was shocked to see how poor the lashes were applied. They were stuck on my skin and to multiple lashes. She also stated that from what she could tell nail glue was used to bond the lashes together.