Dreams Playa Mujeres Gof & Spa Resortpoor construction of building

Hello, I am writing to you today to inform you all about my extremely unpleasant experience at Dreams Playa Mujeres Golf & Spa Resort in Cancun, Mexico. I stayed at this Resort from Monday, April 17, 2017 through Friday April 21, 2017 in room 8209. I was very disappointed because the hotel had huge leaks coming from the ceilings and walls and puddles all throughout the inside of the buildings as well as the restaurants, lobby and hallways. It had rained in Cancun, Mexico that week and although the poor weather was unfortunate, it was not acceptable that there was water dripping down from the ceilings or water dripping out of the light bulbs in the ceilings. I even had water leaking from the ceiling into the food in the buffet restaurant and the other restaurants such as (Mari's Restaurant) which had water dripping from the ceilings as well. That was totally unacceptable.. During my stay, I visited the ice cream shop called (Dolce) to have some ice cream but I was totally disgusted when I observed one of the female employees sampling all of the ice cream with the same spoon! She would put the spoon in her mouth and then dip it back into a different ice cream taste it and put the same spoon back in a different ice cream and then put it back in her mouth again and dip it again into a different ice cream. That was disgusting!! I am extremely disappointed with my stay at this resort and I even demanded a full refund.

Hu