Computer memory / Fraud in China

1 China

Hello Mr. Mack,
Thank you for showing interest on my business proposal please feel free to ask me any question about the business at anytime. Like I said it is purely on buying and selling of computers and accessories especially laptops and I assure you that you will not regret working with me.

I assure you again this not any try and error business. It is a business I knew the inside out and it is a business that I will handle all the aspect of it by myself so that is no risk of losing money to any person. I knew where and how to buy the goods cheaper as a matter of facts that is the main reason I am looking for an investor or partnership to enable me buy more goods at cheaper rate because the more goods we buy the less cost of shipments and the more profit we make and I knew where and how to sale the goods to give us good profit moreover I am not just selling computer I am very good in repairing too. Please take me for me words and you will see that we will both make good profit.

I will honestly like to establish a business relationship with you that will see you coming in and out of Africa as we work together and me too coming in and out of your country. Please let take advantage of this business opportunity. Just let work together for just 6 months and you will see how much we will both make. In the first month I assure you of 1 latest laptop free.

This business is purely on buying and selling of computers and accessories that I assure you and I will show you evident. I will also show you where I buy the goods to sale. I will show you all the evident of the transaction and I assure you of 100% interest on your money back in exactly 6 months of your investment with me. I will chat with you live with webcam so that you can see my face and send you as many of my pictures as you want. You will also have 24 hrs access to me through my mobile phone also internet access to me.

I know what I am talking about. Please feel free to ask me any question regarding this business and I will be happy to reply you. This is not matter of over confident because it is what I am sure off. The business is purely buying and selling of computers, laptops and accessories we buy cheaper to resale here at wholesales price. I knew all the secret of this business and I assure you my experience will give us good profit.

I look forward to hear from you again the soonest.

Thanks