Charlene Edwards Law Logo

Charlene Edwards Law

Having problems with Charlene Edwards Law?

Charlene Edwards Law Customer Service Contacts

130 Pine State Street,Suite C
Lillington, North Carolina

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Charlene Edwards Law Customer Service. Initial Charlene Edwards Law complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Charlene Edwards Law above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Charlene Edwards Law. Discuss the issues you have had with Charlene Edwards Law and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Charlene Edwards Law FirmShe didn't help me at all

I chose Charlene Edwards Law Firm from a big list of other companies only because of a good ratio. I started the process about my ex-husband. I paid her all my money and she promised to help me to make the divorce profitable. She didn’t help me at all. I think she even didn’t read the documents I gave her.