Central Carolina Air ConditioningBuyer Beware

D

Central Carolina Air Conditioning in Greensboro NC is very unprofessional and nor do they have one NATE certified repair person out of 20. When I called for service they sent out a young guy and the guy was totally honest and admitted that he has really no experience and that the company didn't even provide training for him. This technician which cost 95 dollars a hour didn't even bring referigent gauges with him. When I called in I strickly told them that I needed a technician that new about the product I had at my residence and failed to deliever. The company said they send someone else out that had the know how and this guy was suppose to be the best that had wasn't even certified and he didn't have a clue about my heat pump system. Buyer Beware !