Breeders.netThe poor puppy was INFESTED with ticks

M

Was looking for a small breeder who really cared for their animals. Thought I found the right one by using this website. I contacted John Morris in Palm Springs and bought a 9 week old puppy from him. He seemed like a wonderful caring person. Found out different once I got my new pup home. The poor puppy was INFESTED with ticks! Had to rush her to the vet for treatment and also had to treat my dog I already had and my home. He would not accept responsibility for his animal cruelty. Again, I found this breeder on breeder.net. Shame on them.