Bloomfield Software Ltd. Logo

Bloomfield Software Ltd.

Having problems with Bloomfield Software Ltd.?

Bloomfield Software Ltd. Customer Service Contacts

5341 Mt View Rd, #146
Antioch, Tennessee

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bloomfield Software Ltd. Customer Service. Initial Bloomfield Software Ltd. complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bloomfield Software Ltd. above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bloomfield Software Ltd.. Discuss the issues you have had with Bloomfield Software Ltd. and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Amazing Cartoonsno response to requests for code

I purchased and downloaded the Amazing Cartoons license and was very happy. When my computer crashed I wanted to upload it again and tried numerous times to contact someone to get the code I paid for. Never got any response and still don't have the code. I liked the program and used it for profit but am now out of business because no one will help me or acknowledge me. I'm not sure there really is a person. All I want is what I paid for...the code for the program.

• David Bloomfield May 26, 2012

HI LESLIE,
      WE ARE KNOW FOR THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE.
      YOU DID NOT EMAIL US AT [email protected]
      INSTEAD YOU EMAILED US AT COMPLAINTSBOARD.COM

WE VERY RARELY LOG ONTO COMPLAINTSBOARD.COM

Please email us with your unique install code at at [email protected] and we will gladly submit unlocking codes.

Best regards,