Intelcom Express Logo

Intelcom Express

Having problems with Intelcom Express?

Quebec
Thu8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Intelcom Express.

Complaints & Reviews

Intelcom ExpressPoor service

I was looking online to leave a bad reviews & found a petition to get Amazon to stop using intelcom. You got to be really bad to earn this reputation. I have been calling Amazon alot to complain & ask them to stop using them for my orders. They said they cant because they are the cheapest & fast. I said you get what you pay for & pissed off customers as well. I call intelcom each delivery to complain. Today the customer service said I was the first person to complain. I laughed & told her to look online & see all the negative reviews.
This company is the worst!!!

Poor service

• Intelcom Express's response · Oct 30, 2020

Hello Angel,
      We’re sorry to read this experience with our service. We'd like to fix the situation for your next deliveries. Kindly connect with us at review @ intelcomexpress . com.

Intelcom ExpressAmazon delivery

For some reason Intelcom has been recently assigned as my courier for Amazon. In two weeks I'm ordered 18 items that were all 2-3 day shopping and none have arrived. I call daily and no one knows there the items are. Amazon is refunding for all the items but some of them are things I desperately and can't find anywhere other than Amazon. I am very disappointed that Amazon would have such a poorly run company hired as their courier.

• Intelcom Express's response · Oct 26, 2020

Hello Kandace, We’re sorry to read about the delay in receiving your order.
        We'd like to help. Kindly connect with us with your tracking ID at review @ intelcomexpress . com

Intelcom ExpressLeft the package on the doorstep and someone stolen it

INTLCMB081931611

On 17th October 2020, an employee left the package on my doorstep without ringing. When I saw my notification it was too late. Someone had already stolen it.

I called the company and they confirmed with a picture that the package was left on my doorstep.
      The company said the employee will not leave a package if it's not a safe place. It was not safe at all and they did it. I live on a first floor and you can clearly see everything.
      I'm super piss off about that.

I request a refund.

Veronique Huot
      veronique.[protected]@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020

Intelcom Express — Failed to delivery shipment

Two drivers have falsely claimed an attempted delivery of my shipment. It is now 6 days over due and I...

Sep 28, 2020

Intelcom Express — Delivery service

You're company is completely incompetent! I pay for amazon prime so I have next day or two day delivery...

Sep 28, 2020

Intelcom Express — Delivery of my parcel

I had ordered birthday party supplies for my child through Amazon. When I received a notification from Amazon...

Intelcom ExpressDelivery

This is my 2nd delivery this week where the delivery guy just left my packages sitting where anyone off the street could pick them up and walk away. I've placed a phone call on thursday about it and did get an email to say this was being fixed. Well it seems not really since today it happened again! Today I didn't bother to call the company since that doesn't seem to help so instead I spoke with Amazon to complain about the 2nd time this week and have decided to cancel my Amazon account since it seems this is the service they use.

• Intelcom Express's response · Sep 14, 2020

Hello Bobbi,

We have escalated the matter to our local operations and our customer service to resolve the situation.

The Intelcom Team

Intelcom ExpressDo not deliver items like they should...

I bought something on Ebay that was in the USA. The seller used USPS for the US portion and Intelcom express for the canadian portion of the travel.

My address was a postal box. they apparently do not deliver to postal box. Instead of sending an email notification like any other compagny would have done, they just sent the package back to the seller.

I called them 2 times and sent multiple email to fix the problem but they are obsolutely useless. They did not even try to do something.

When I buy online now, I specifically request to avoid Intelcom Express.

• Intelcom Express's response · Sep 08, 2020

Hello Carl, we are sorry to read this situation, this is definitely not the type of service we wish to offer.
              Can you please share with us the tracking number for this delivery at [email protected] ?

The Intelcom Team

Intelcom ExpressForged signature once again!

Forged signatured.This is not the first time that my signature was forged and I know I'm not the only one with this issue since I look out. When I heard noise downstairs a family member went and he taped the package on the wall
            and said he would leave it there, which was fine because of the Covid-19 until I saw from the email that it said that my order was delivered with signature proof. I heard that they get payed more when you have signed.Disgusting !

• Intelcom Express's response · Aug 30, 2020

Hello E.C9,

Due to COVID-19, our delivery procedures have been adapted to offer a contactless service. Customers are no longer expected to sign in order to follow social distancing measures.
                Our delivery associate will sign N/A (signature not available) after ensuring that the package was safely delivered.

We are sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

• Updated by E.C9 · Aug 30, 2020

Completely doge the main point ...That is not the point why in the email its said delivered WITH signature proof which wasn't the case. Why wasn't simply said delivered without signature . I know I'm not the only one that has had forged signature and it's not just because of Covid-19 and it should never be okay.

• Intelcom Express's response · Aug 31, 2020

Hello E.C9, We’re sorry to read that your package was delivered with signature when you didn't sign, this is definitely not the experience we wish for our customers. We'd like to escalate the service you received to our local operations. Please provide us with your tracking ID at [email protected]

We’re sorry for any inconvenience this situation may have caused.

Thank you for taking the time to notify us of this situation,

• Updated by E.C9 · Sep 02, 2020

The email you provided me is invalid your guys are absolutely shameless and will do anything to keep the face but nothing to really help...I didn't thought the situation could be really handle faker maybe the typical silence mode but this...Absolutely disgusting !

• Intelcom Express's response · Sep 04, 2020

Hello E.C9,

As we mentioned we are sorry for all the inconvenience caused.
                Therefore, the email address we provided is valid : [email protected]
                We will need to gather more information (tracking ID, email address, name) to be able to escalate the matter and investigate what happened.
                Please make sure to connect with us at [email protected]

The Intelcom Team

Intelcom ExpressFailed to deliver my package, returned to sender instead

They attempted to deliver a package after hours to a place of business that was obviously closed evening and weekends.

On Friday it was 8:30PM

Saturday it was 9:30PM

Both days quote late...

Then finally 1PM on Sunday before giving up and returning to sender.

No attempt to contact the buyer to arrange shipping.

Did not consider to at least try during business hours.

Did not consider that the buyer tried really hard to get this item and waited a long time, and now the seller is sold out, the buyer now has to wait for the item to go back into stock and have it shipped again.

I can see the internet is full of complaints on this company, they sound very disorganized, linkedin is full of negative reviews from previous employees.

If there was an option on Amazon to never use these guys to ship my products, then I would choose that option!

• Intelcom Express's response · Aug 11, 2020

Hello Josh,

Intelcom ExpressProduct not delivered

A product that I ordered was indicated was delivered on Wed Aug 5th, but nothing was delivered to me. I have sent 3 emails to Intelcom on Thursday and Friday Aug 6th and 7th, no response. I called 3 times and each time requested a call back and no response. I'm currently on hold on the phone with them, where the estimated response time is 89 minutes! I'd request a call back but I no they won't do it.

This is probably the poorest example of customer service I've ever encountered!

• Intelcom Express's response · Aug 11, 2020

Hello Norm,

We’re sorry to read this event, this is definitely not the experience we wish for our customers. We'd like to investigate the service you received. Kindly connect with us at [email protected]

Intelcom ExpressINTLCMA858394845

I ordered a package and their delivery driver "josh" called our phone and immediately hung up. I thought it was a wrong number call as it was not long enough to even show on the phone that someone called. I checked the order later in the afternoon to find out that my package was "attempted". Please fire josh and have another driver deliver my package today.

INTLCMA858394845

• Intelcom Express's response · Jul 27, 2020

Hello James,

Thank you for your quick follow-up on this event. We are very sorry for the situation, this is definitely not the level of service we wish to offer.
                      We have escalated the matter to our local operations to resolve the situation.

Jul 22, 2020

Intelcom Express — Still no package delivered after 4 attempts. Driver does not call me.

My friend is trying to send me an engagement gift from the UK. Tracking number: INTLCMA824695378 She bought...

Calgary

Intelcom ExpressEvery weekend delivery

This is my previous complaint:
                    "Makes no attempt to deliver on weekends, but sends email saying attempt made and no one there.
                    I am a frequent user of Amazon Prime. Whenever I`ve ordered an item that was supposed to be delivered on a Saturday or Sunday, I would receive a notification that delivery was attempted, but no one was there.
                    This is despite the delivery address is a company that is open 24 hours and is monitored by cameras at all enterances. This is dishonest and horrible busness practices.. "
                    At the end of this complaint, Intelcom wrote they solved the probem to my satisfaction. This is untrue. The problem continues as bad as ever. No effort was made to contact me or to make sure I get my deliveries.

• Intelcom Express's response · Jul 06, 2020

Hello,

As mentioned on our previous response, we're sorry to read this experience with our service. As a great number of businesses are closed during the weekends, our operations sometimes reschedule deliveries for business for the following Monday. We'd like to add the instruction that your business is open on weekends. Please contact us at review @ intelcomexpress.com with a recent tracking number so our team can guide you on the next steps.

Jun 13, 2020

Intelcom Express — Customer service

I hd a question to ask via calling customer service. They told me they could not answer my question and could...

Prince George
                      May 24, 2020

Intelcom Express — Makes no attempt to deliver on weekends, but sends email saying attempt made and no one there.

May 10, 2020

Intelcom Express — Amazon.ca package delivery

Against my indications the drivers continue to drop the packages on the front steps in plain view from the...

Calgary
                      May 09, 2020

Intelcom Express — 15 to 20 orders by year are delivered to to wrong place

Intelcom have problems with many of their drivers. Many of them don't speak english or french and thi...

Intelcom ExpressService is terrible

I received notification that my package was delivered and signed for. However, I never received and signed for it. I live in a condo so clearly if I'm not home you can't get a signature as you will need to buzz my unit. I tried calling, over an hour and a half wait. I don't know how a company can operate like this. Terrible customer service. Feels like theft to me!!

• Intelcom Express's response · May 06, 2020

Hello,

We're sorry to read that you haven't received your package. It was probably delivered to a wrong address. We invite you to contact our team at [email protected] for the next steps.

Apr 22, 2020

Intelcom Express — A delivery at my door that don't belong to me!

I try to call... Busy waiting English & French? I try to warn them thru computer answering question? The...