Having problems with Keen?

Keen reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 8, 2009. The latest review Logandale utility steel toed boot was posted on Sep 8, 2020. The latest complaint Abuse/Fraud was resolved on Dec 19, 2012. Keen has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 14 reviews. Keen has resolved 3 complaints.

Keen Customer Service Contacts

182 Howard Street, Suite 826
San Francisco, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Keen Customer Service. Initial Keen complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Keen above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Keen. Discuss the issues you have had with Keen and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Keen Complaints & Reviews

KeenLogandale utility steel toed boot

Bought online two pair. A leather casual shoe and the logandale boots.
Shoes are great. Structurally the boots are fine but with in a week the boots stank so bad I had to take them off outside. Washed them in dawn detergent and let them dry in the sun for 2 days. No change they still stank horribly. I'm 62 years old and have owned all kinds of shoes and boots and NONE have ever stank. Keen really needs to investigate I'm thinking its the insoles. I called the company but all they said was try some odor eaters. They said they would not replace them, they basically said tough luck. So I have a new pair of keen boots I can't wear sitting outside. Went and got a pair of sketchers and have worn them now for 2 wks. Guess what? That's right, they don't stink. It's too bad, I've been buying keens for three years in a row. Bye bye keen.
Found an American company that makes great boots with a box toe. Keen loses another customer.

KeenLogandale work boots

April 2020 I filed a claim that the laces on my logandale work boots were falling apart.
    They state that laces are not covered, however they initially stated that under the circumstances that they would send me a new pair of laces but couldn't guarantee the color matching.
    I provided pictures, bill of sale, sku and all pertinent info regarding the shoes.
    I had tried calling their customer service line several times, waiting as long as 40 minutes only to be disconnected.
    Today august 26 2020 I got an email telling me that my claim was denied and I could purchase laces on their website.
    I responded unacceptable!! The shoes have plenty of life left, I take care of them and I have never had problems with laces with any shoes before!!

KeenPsychic readings

The company advertises satisfaction guarantee but that is false. It's not really but $25 credit to use them again and they charge extremely high for inexperienced psychics.
      I 1st tried the $1.99 special for 10 minutes and them added extra but only wanted another 10 minutes. I mentioned that to reader but she didn't remind me. She only gave me a little insight 1st 10 minutes and basically repeated it throughout the time. The cost was to be only $29.90 for additional 10 mins but when I got the bill it was about $92 - $29.90 charged 3x. When I called customer service they were not helpful at all. I have never been charged so excessively with psychics and most charge a flat rate like say $50 for 30 minutes and you are allowed to go over with no added charge. This business is predatory and guarantee is not really a guarantee.

Keen — service quality and refund

I have read the below excerpt on the website about Keen.com and find this to be a completely fraudulent...

Keen — account has been disabled

Hi, I've been a Keen member since June of 2018. My username is 994603. I have been getting really great...

Keen — waste of money, don't trust them your secrets

Please, don hurry to open your soul to people you don't know. Believe me, they don't care. The only thing...

Keen.com — keen psychics

The so called 'psychics' on Keen are completely fake!!! DO NOT waste your money on them!!! Please take my...

Keen.com — psychic

I am a genuine psychic reader from ny.., I have an excellent reputatuon not only in ny but all thru the...

Keen.com — Psychic readings

I was a former reader on Keen.com and they fired me for one minor mistake that I was unaware of It was not...

Keen Psychics Scam/Fraud/Abusive — Abuse/Fraud

ATTENTION PUBLIC WARNIG: DO NOT USE KEEN PSYCHIC SOURCE!! THEY WILL STEEL YOUR MONEY AND WON'T GIVE YOU...

Keen.com — Nearly impossible to reach customer service

I canceled my account and requested that the money left in the account, about $20, be returned to me. Nearly...

Keen/Psychic Silvana Fillmore — Scammer

One evening I was looking for some answers about a relationship & I was looking at pages on Keen of different...

Keen — false reference

I demand that you remove the reference to me on your complaint. You are referring to another Suzanne...

Keen.com — What a farce

The reality of morally, psychologically bereft people grossly overstepping thier ability to truly see what i...